Chapter 18: Goodbye

MINUTES BEFORE. Twilight was walking through the crowd on the hill at the shooting star spectacle, looking for Discord. She was worried that he wasn't going to be there and even more worried that he stood her up.

As she looked for him she bumped into Flash Sentry a few times. He really wanted to talk to her about something that he said was important but Twilight kept ignoring him.

Then she was feeling tired of looking for the boy with the grey skin, and either by chance or by destiny she found herself face to face with Pinkie Pie.

"Hello Pinkie Pie." Said Twilight, coldly.

"Hello, Twilight." Said Pinkie giving Twilight a dirty look. "What are you doing here?"

Twilight stayed silent and looked at Pinkie Pie, they looked at each other angrily.

Suddenly Applejack walked up to them, interrupting their stare down.

"Howdy girls!" Said Applejack all friendly like. "Ah'm so happy ya'll made it to watch the shooting stars."

"Hello Applejack." Responded Twilight and Pinkie at the same time, both just as angry.

"Ah know it's not a good time." Said Applejack a bit worried with their attitudes toward each other. "By chance, have ya'll seen Discord?"

Twilight and Pinkie opened their mouths and their eyes widened in surprise, staring at the cowgirl.

"It can't be!" Said Twilight trying to think of the reason why they were all looking for Discord.

"What?!" Yelled Pinkie Pie furiously. "You too Applejack?! How could you do this to me?!"

"Hey! Calm down sugar cube!" Said Applejack completely oblivious as to why Pinkie was so mad at her. "What are you talking about?"

"What am I talking about?!" Said Pinkie. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE HONEST ONE!"

"Hey! What's yer problem?" Said Applejack fixing her hat as a sign of her having a problem.

"Hello girls!" Said Rarity happily, even more oblivious to the situation.

Pinkie and Applejack calmed down a bit but Twilight kept thinking about it.

"Girls, I know this is going to sound a bit strange on my part." Said Rarity. "But, have you seen Discord?"

The other three girls couldn't believe what Rarity just asked.

"WHAT?!" Yelled Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Applejack at the same time.

"I know it's really weird." Said Rarity. "But he invited me here!"

Twilight was shocked but kept thinking about it, Pinkie was even more shocked, her skin was starting to turn a bit grey and her hair was now straight, Applejack stayed silent and tried her hardest to not be emotional but

on the inside she wanted to cry.

"Damn it!" Yelled Pinkie. "You guys are the worst friends imaginable!"

"But" Said Rarity. "What's going on?"

Instantly. the four girls began to argue loudly, so loudly that some of the people around them were watching it all go down, others recorded the fight that the four girls were having on their phones.

"Discord was going to kiss me!" Yelled Pinkie among the others screams.

"Discord declared his love for me!" Yelled Applejack.

"I am his marshmallow!" Yelled Rarity.

Through the yelling and the screaming, Rainbow Dash had heard what they had been arguing about as she was walking towards them and she knew who was to blame.