Chapter 20: Chaos VS Harmony

The main six, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence hid in the city park, escaping from the destruction that was caused by Discord.

They were all very vigilant of the situation. They had carried Fluttershy with them.

Fluttershy was still lying on the grass, she had recently regained her consciousness .

"Girls." Said Fluttershy in a low and sleepy voice. "What happened?"

They all looked at Fluttershy with concern.

"Apparantly, your boyfriend turned out to be a malignant and horrifying creature that is destroying everything and we have to do something quick before he destroys us." Said Rainbow Dash sarcastically.

"Rainbow!" Said Fluttershy, angrily. "Don't say that!"

"Rainbow Dash is right." Said Twilight. "Upon seeing you hurt, Discord lost all reason and he began to attack everyone like a crazy person and he sprouted horns and wings."

"He looked like a demon." Said Rarity. "A horrifying nightmarish demon."

"No!"Said Fluttershy a bit bothered. "I don't believe you!"

"Fluttershy," Said Applejack. "Calm down sugar."

Immediately Fluttershy got up and she went to the highest hill in the park, when she got there, she took a look at the panorama of the city.

Fluttershy was completely shocked, the city was in compete chaos, floating buildings, pink colored tornadoes, lightning falling through the streets, the city looked surreal, she heard screams and wails of people; for

Fluttershy her soul hurt knowing that the boy she loved was causing all of this suffering for the people in Canterlot.

"No!" Said Fluttershy sadly. "Discord! It can't be!...No!.."

Fluttershy began to cry. Her friends remained silent,watching the sadness of the element of kindness.

"I'm afraid it's the truth Fluttershy." Said Sunset Shimmer, walking up to them, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Sunset Shimmer!" Said the six girls at the same time.

"Sunset!" Said Celestia. "Can you explain to us, what's going on?"

Sunset nodded her head.

"In my dimension," Said Sunset. "Discord was a legendary creature and was very powerful, emisarry of death; he caused suffering to every living being that lived in the world."

Everyone was surprised by Sunset's comment.

"But, if you knew that." Said Luna a bit annoyed, that she had kept this information from them. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"It's just that in this world, magic doesn't exist." Said Sunset. "I thought that Discord would be a normal boy like everyone else in this world, I thought he wouldn't be a threat, but I guess I was wrong."

"You were wrong?" Asked Celestia.

"From the looks of it, our worlds are more connected than I thought." Explained Sunset. "Discord was able to activate his element the same way you guys did."

"This is logical." Said Twilight, scratching her chin. "But, why did he go crazy?"

"It's just a theory," Said Sunset Shimmer. "But for the alternate universe Discord it was 100% pure magic, you could not reason with that cold, heeartless creature , meanwhile with human Discord, he was lacking magic,

he was endowed with great skill, force and intelligence, aside from having feelings."

All of the girls payed enough attention to the explanation by Sunset, including Celestia, Luna and Cadence.