Chapter 11: Fluttermac and Fluttercord

YESTERDAY IN THE AFTERNOON (Thursday)

Fluttershy was walking with Twilight in the hallways of the school.

"Will you accompany me to the library? "Asked Twilight. "To get an early start on our homework."

Fluttershy looked at the ground shyly.

"I can't Twilight." Said Fluttershy. "I promised Applejack that I would go out with Big Mac."

"Wow Fluttershy." Said Twilight. "He's a good guy, he's so strong and he's very handsome."

"We're only going as friends." Responded Fluttershy, blushing a bit. "I don't think I'm ready to have a boyfriend."

"No pressure my friend." Said Twilight understanding. "If you don't want to you don't have to."

"But I promised Applejack." Said Fluttershy. "Besides, if it bothers Big Mac that I only want to be friends, I don't want to lose him as a friend."

Twilight put a hand on Fluttershy's right shoulder confidently.

"Nothing bad will happen." Said Twilight smiling. "In the right moment you'll know who is the right one."

Fluttershy was as red as a tomato.

"How do you know?" Asked Fluttershy.

"I learned about love back when I first got to know Flash." Said Twilight breaking her gaze.

"I'm so sorry." Said Fluttershy perfectly understanding Twilight's sadness.

"Don't worry Fluttershy." Said Twilight quickly changing her mood from sad to happy. "I'm fine, and that's all in the past now."

Fluttershy smiled.

"I'll tell you a secret." Said Twilight blushing a bit.

Fluttershy got excited and paid attention. Twilight whispered in Fluttershy's ear.

"I've met a really great guy." Whispered Twilight.

Fluttershy was really excited now.

"How exciting Twilight!" Said Fluttershy hugging Twilight."Who is he? Do I know him? Is he cute?"

Twilight blushed but she realized the situation.

"For now, I can't say." Said Twilight remembering that Fluttershy was scared of Discord. "But yes, you know him and he's not that cute."

"Wow." Said Fluttershy. "Really?"

"But he's very smart." Said Twilight with a twinkle in her eyes. "He's so sure of himself and he's fun."

"Incredible." Said Fluttershy. "He must be a real gentleman."

"At first I didn't like him all that much." Said Twilight. "But he is a good example of "looks are decieving."

"That's impressive." Said Fluttershy.

The bell rang, it was lunch time.

"Will you accompany me to eat lunch with Pinkie?" Asked Fluttershy.

Twilight was a bit bothered by this.

"For now, I can't be around Pinkie." Said Twilight seriously. "It'd be better if I hung out with Derpy, I think she needs help with her math."

Fluttershy didn't understand what was going on, but she didn't want to bother Twilight, so she said goodbye and they went their separate ways.

Then during lunch time, Fluttershy and Pinkie got their food, Granny Smith attended to them, while Discord was washing a great quantity of dirty dishes.