Chapter 21: Resistance

An intense darkness completely dominated the sky that was once cloudy with pink clouds.

Through the great quantity of rubble and ruins of the buildings, some groups of people were observing with discretion "The battle that was about to commence".

Through the rubble, Derpy peered out from behind a wall, and she looked at the situation with immense sorrow. Beside her, were the Cutie Mark Crusaders, in other zones Lyra, Vinyl, and Octavia peered out amongst the

rubble to see the destruction for themselves. The other students were surprised, but they knew that it was not the first time that a situation like this had occurred. Most of them decided to watch the battle at their own risk, for

the curiosity was greater than their fear.

Meanwhile, Discord looked at the main 11 in a challenging way, after having dodged that blast.

"This is your last opportunity!" Said Discord making a glass of chocolate milk appear in his right hand. "Join me or you will suffer completely!"

"We will never join you." Said Twilight from the middle of the group of girls. "You'll pay for what you have done!"

"Have it your way" Said Discord with no concern for anyone or anything. "Say goodbye!"

Then Discord drank from the glass, except he drank the glass leaving the chocolate milk. When he finished with his drink he chucked the milk in the direction of Celestia's car. Upon contact with the milk, the car exploded as

if it had been attacked with a bomb, leaving behind a terrible burning mess.

The group of girls had seen firsthand just how dnagerous Discord's terrible powers could be.

Celestia observed her car explode, she had worked hard for that car and this pissed her off.

"My car!" Said Celestia angrily. "Discord! You'll pay for this!"

Discord levitated five meters off of the ground, laughing at Celestia cruelly.

Without giving it much thought and full of rage, Celestia flew towards Discord to attack him with her magic I guess, Discord evaded her attack, snapped his fingers and made Celestia's wings disappear.

With no wings, Celestia began to plummet to the earth at a fast velocity, and she screamed in desperation. Luna flew to her rescue and managed to save Celestia from a painful fall; but Discord once again snapped his fingers

and Luna's wings disappeared.

They both fell and the impact of the fall caused them to go unconscious because they fell from a high height. Discord once again snapped his fingers and they were in cages, Luna and Celestia were now his prisoners.

"Haha! Two less!" Said Discord laughing. "Only nine left."

Rainbow Dash got angry from hearing this.

"Stop it Discord!" Said Rainbow Dash flying towards him. "I'll stop you!"

"Rainbow Dash!" Said Twilight with worry. "Wait just a minute!"

Rainbow Dash ignored Twilight and flew at a great velocity, trying to charge towards Discord. Discord smiled maliciously.

Three meters from her and about to be attacked by Rainbow Dash, Disocord snapped his fingers and made a wall of bricks appear in front of her path of flight.

Rainbow Dash hit the wall hard, and thanks to the crash she lost consciousness and began to plumit to the ground. Discord snapped his fingers and locked Rainbow Dash in another cage, a floating one just before she hit the