Chapter 7: Chaos and Pinkiecord

Discord walked towards the gate of the school where Pinkie Pie was waiting for him.

Discord thought about what had happened with Twilight at the library. He started mumbling to himself as he walked towards Pinkie.

"Stupid corny words that don't mean anything, this is why I'm not nice with anybody. Learn the magic of friendship they said. It'll be fun, they said. F*ck that and f*ck whoever came up with that idea."

Without taking notice he was already at the gate where Pinkie Pie was waiting for him. With a warm smile towards Pinkie, she began to talk to him.

"Hello, I'm Pinkie Pie, and we're going to best friends!" Said Pinkie jumping up and down with great enthusiasm."Oh, but I think you already know me, and hey it's nice to meet you. Now you get to spend time with me. How exciting! I hope we can have lots of fun..."

Discord didn't say anything and he was getting real tired of her sh*t. How long was this girl going to keep talking?

"I hope we get to be the best of friends and if not we could be enemies. How exciting, possibly my first arch enemy! Maybe as enemies we could make threatening letters to each other with letters cut out of magazines like in the movies. Do you like movies? I like movies, especially comedy movies."

Discord tries to pretend to remain calm. This girl with the pink hair would not shut up.

Discord soon became desperate and anxious to get her to stop talking. He wished she would just shut up. Discord was surprised at how Pinkie was the exact opposite of Twilight.

'How was it possible for those two girls to even be friends?' He wondered in his head.

"Pinkie!" Said Discord as he put on a fake smile and at the same time his left eye was twitching He was trying real hard not to yell too loud. Pinkie shut up as soon as he said that.

"I know that I have to spend time with you." Said Discord, still not lowering his fake smile "I really don't know what we can do. I mean so we can be done quick and go back home."

"Oh, I know!" Said Pinkie still hyper as ever. "We can go to Gilda's birthday party.There were flyers for it all over the school. They said all were invited, if you bring a flier." She said, practically shoving a flier in his face.

"Ok, let's go." Said Discord with just as much enthusiasm as he could fake.

While they walked towards Gilda's house where the party was being held, to not get bored they talked among each other. But it was mostly a one sided conversation because Pinkie was the one doing most of the talking.

"Just out of curiosity,why aren't the rest of your friends with you?" Asked Discord.

"Twilight is busy studying, Rarity is busy making dresses, Applejack has to work on the farm," Said Pinkie a bit sad. "and Dashie had a fight with Gilda and now they're not talking and Fluttershy said so herself that she's still scared of you, too scared to spend any time alone with you."

Discord was bothered a bit by the last part but he chose to ignore it.

"It's sad that we're always that busy but they're my friends and I love them very much. Do you have friends? If you have friends then maybe we can make a party. If you don't have friends that's sad. Have you ever been sad? I myself have been because you see, the other day...."

Discord was irked with Pinkie and her non stop chattering. He wished he had the power to just drag and drop Pinkie's mouth off of her face and just throw it into a trash can or just be able to zip it shut.

Then Discord got an idea, a wonderfully awful idea. Discord put his foot out in front of her to trip her, when she wasn't looking. Pinkie didn't notice and tripped over his foot and fell onto the ground in a small puddle of mud that was on the sidewalk.