Chapter 15: The Most Beautiful Lie

Thursday

Discord continued to do his regular cleaning routine. He felt fatigued, and really agitated but the worst thing that he was feeling was a lot of pain from the accident with the scooter and the window.

"Damn Luna." Muttered Discord to himself as he cleaned the men's bathroom.

While he cleaned the floor in the school hallway, he noticed that some of the students went down the hallways on skates or scooters. For Discord, it was strange to see this sort of behavior in the students.

It was a strange occurrence because Discord knew that Celestia had prohibited the use of a skateboard.

"You're a genius." Said one student passing Discord by on a scooter.

Suddenly other students passed by on skates and on bikes, meanwhile the hall monitors were desperately trying to give out detentions.

The a group of girls passed by Discord and greeted him flirtatiously.

"Hello, assistant tutor Discord!" Said the group at the same time. "We appreciate you a lot!"

Then the group of girls walked away giggling and blushing.

Discord was confused, something like this was not common for him.

'It must have been because of the scooter accident and it made it popular and now everyone wants to imitate my actions.' He thought.

Discord frowned.

"Damn copycats!" Said Discord

Then he walked away and continued his daily duties.

During the last hours of working, he was helping out students in a classroom. For Discord it was very agitating. Every time there were more students, the majority of them female and sometimes the students

asked him questions that had nothing to do with the material.

Discord was getting annoyed with helping out these dumb students of Canterlot High. Although he was irritated, Discord helped them out with as much enthusiasm as he could muster.

"Well then....Vinyl." Said Discord looking at a sheet of paper on her desk. "What are your doubts?"

"Math class is so lame." Said Vinyl. "I'd prefer to play music! Do you like music?"

"I like Spanish rock." Said Discord. "Continuing with the term at hand..."

"Pop rock music in Spanish is a pure cliche just like pop rock in English." Said Vinyl interrupting Discord. "I prefer electronic music. Do you like electronic music?"

Discord did not like to be interrupted, he gave out a sigh to calm himself.

"Ok, it's good music." Said Discord controlling his patience. "Back to the term at hand you need to learn the rules of..."

"I'm inviting you to one of my events." Said Vinyl interrupting Discord once again. "Now these are real songs."

Discord was desparately losing his patience. The girl with the sunglasses and white skin was really bothering him with her comments that had nothing to do with math.

But Discord decided to take the bull by the horns.

"I've noticed that you like music." Said Discord. "I would like to perform a rap for you."

Vinyl didn't understand what Discord had just said.

Discord began to rap into a pencil, pretending it was a microphone and began to use some funny lyrics: