Chapter 17: The Kiss

Discord returned to the library in a jolly mood. He was about to kiss the most beautiful girl in all of Equestria.

Discord lay down on his bed of books feeling very optimistic but he also felt agitated and tired from a whole week of intense work. But he didn't care, for all he could think about was the day of tomorrow. He was going

to see the girl that he thought he hated because she ratted him out to Celestia, but now he loved her more than chaos and chocolate milk combined. He went to sleep only thinking about the girl with the butter colored skin.

THE NEXT DAY: SATURDAY

Discord got up early and with energy. He had work to do but he didn't care. So without hesitation, he began the task of cleaning the school on a Saturday morning.

He knew that Celestia would come soon, so he wasted no time in cleaning. Aside from that, he really had to talk to her.

Several hours passed by and Discord was finished with his work, the school was clean. He had taken out the trash, the floors and the classrooms were impeccable, Discord was very proud of himself, he knew that there

was no one who could clean as fast as him.

As soon as he was done, Discord put away all of his cleaning utensils in the janitor's closet. When he finished, he heard steps in the hallway, he suspected that it was Principal Celestia so he quickly walked in the direction

of the steps.

He got closer to the source of the sound and he was mistaken for it was Vice Principal Luna.

"Luna?" Asked Discord. -What are you doing here?-

"My sister couldn't make it today." Answered Luna. "She sent to make sure that you have completed your duties."

"Ok." Said Discord enthusiastically. "Out of curiousity, did you also come here to pay me?"

"Eh...sure." Said Luna a bit surprised with Discord's sudden change in behavior. "But, why doth though need thine money so quickly?"

"I need it for personal items." Said Discord blushing. "It's a secret."

Luna handed him an envelope with his pay for the week.

"Ok, thank you." Said Discord accepting the envelope. "I also wanted to talk with Celestia."

"Talk with my sister?" Asked Luna, raising an eyebrow and putting one hand on her hip. "What about?"

Discord sighed to calm himself down.

"I don't just want to be a tutor." Said Discord. "I would like to be a teacher."

Luna raised a brow in confusion.

"I also want to be a physical education teacher." Said Discord smiling. "I just want my place in this school."

"Wow, how impressive!" Said Luna sarcastically. "Then I suppose you'll soon be wanting to be the principal of this school and run it your way."

"I don't know about that." Said Discord jokingly and crossing his arms. "Maybe one day I'll rule all of Equestria."

Luna looked at Discord as if he had just grown horns and started breathing fire.

"Discord," Said Luna. "Before we employed you, you hated this school, you refused to want to stay here and now you want to stay longer, why?"

"I have my reasons." Said Discord smiling broadly. "It's a very strange reason in particular."

Luna stayed silent for a moment.