Chapter 14: Wounds Heal

MONDAY: Discord began his day ecstatically as he had never been this happy before.

He walked down the hallways of the school, wiping down the lockers with a cloth and a sponge.

Although he was elated, something was bothering him.

The students of the school would normally look at him with disdain or repulsion, but this time it was a look of curiousity.

Some students would walk by him and gave him a thumbs up as if greeting him or admiring him, while most of the guys would look at him with envy.

Discord noticed that some of the girls would smile at him in a flirtatious way, others looked at him with disapproval shaking their heads.

All of a sudden, two girls walked up to Discord.

"Hello." Said one of the girls seductively. "I'm Lyra."

"Eh?" Said Discord. "Hi?"

"I really admire you assistant." Said Lyra. "You're really good at assisting."

"Thanks....." Said Discord. "Lyra?"

"Do you like ponies?" Asked Lyra. "I love them!"

"Ok.....Lyra." Said Discord starting to feel uncomfortable. "They are majestic creatures but I don't like them that much."

"Would you like me better if I was a pony?" Asked Lyra, blushing.

"Wait, what?" Asked Discord, taken aback.

Bonbon intervened.

"Lyra!" Said Bonbon giggling. "I didn't think you would actually ask him."

"F*ck yes!" Said Lyra saucily. "How embarrassing."

Then Lyra ran away and Bon Bon ran after her.

"What the hell just happened?" Asked Discord, looking in the direction that Lyra left.

Then he continued with his normal day:

He helped out in the cafeteria with Granny Smith and the Cakes.

He helped out the students with their homework.

Then after a long day of work, he had to go spend time with Twilight, but before going to see the girl with the purple skin, Discord wanted to see Fluttershy.

The bell rang and all the students began to go home.

Without wasting time, Discord looked for Fluttershy. He looked throughout the whole school.

Then, after 10 minutes, he managed to find Fluttershy at the entrance of the school.

"Hello Fluttershy." Said Discord greeting her in a friendly way.

Fluttershy looked at Discord in surprise.

"Ummm." Said Fluttershy shyly. "Hello Discord."

"You're not happy to see me?" Said Discord feigning a sad face. "Are you?"

"No Discord, it's not that!" Said Fluttershy comprehensively. "You just took me by surprise."

Discord smiled.

"Want me to walk you to your house?" Said Discord, happily.

Fluttershy confirmed by nodding her head with a small smile.

Discord grabbed Fluttershy's backpack and put it over his shoulders. Fluttershy smiled at how chivalrous Discord was being.

Then they both left the school, walking side by side and laughing at some jokes that Discord told.