Kind But Rejected

Hey!

I know I have a lot of stories all at once and I don't update as I should be, but I really wanted to do this!

I had this story in mind for a couple of weeks now. ...

Enjoy!

"Whore!"

"Bitch!"

"No one wants you here!"

That was what I heard when I walked in the school.

Nothing new up until now.

I put my headphones in and I muted the outside world.

I tried looking at the ground but I failed, seeing as I need to get through sea of people that were all going in different directions.

Why not look up then, you ask?

Well:

1) If I look up, I will see the death stares and scowling faces of all the people around here

And 2) If I look up, I will see people's faces and see their lips moving.

I learned from my deaf friend how to read on the lips and I always used it to talk to her in class and cheating at tests as well.

But the downside to this is that I started doing it unconsciously and I can read on their lips the insults so I would be obliged to hear them.

Sucks doesn't it?

Well.. It's better then actually hearing them and its definitely better than the beating at the pack house.

Meh.

I entered math class and saw everyone look at me.

I wasn't late and the teacher wasn't in yet so... What did I do?

I locked eyes with Amber, the deaf friend I was telling you about, and saw her holding back a smile and then held her hands up.

I think was going to use the sign language.

The.

Music.

Is.

Too.

Loud.

What? I don't .... Fuck.

I was listening to Olli - "Shoes" and now everyone knew that

I scrambled for my headphones's cable and yanked it out if the phone, making it pause automatically, making the sound around me come back in my head.

Big mistake.

As I looked back up again, I saw the hole class scowling, growling or Glaring at me.

Just seconds later, the insults started shooting out of their mouths and the started to throw things at me.

Where are the teachers when you need them?!

I shielded my face with my hands and slightly crouched down, trying to shield as much as I could.

I gasped as I felt a sharp pain in my right leg.

I looked down at it and saw that my jeans were ripped just above the knee and a razor blade stuck in the fabric.

Who threw that?

Wait. I think I know.

He's the only guy i know obsessed enough with his appearance to be taking an effing razor blade with him.