Chapter 5 : Scene in a Parking lot

Rina's POV
Hii guys I am Rina Shetty. I am damn beautiful and tooooo cute. I, Annie, Genny and Chand developed some good equation with each other and therefore are always seen together.

"Rina" somebody called me. I scanned the whole parking lot but I couldn't see anybody who must have called me.

Then there was a tap on my shoulder and I came face to face with my best friend Chand.

Chand Singh is the only boy in our group and not to mention I have a little crush on him. I mean come on he is a football player. That explains how hot he is and no doubt he is good looking too.

"Hey are you alright?" He snapped me out.

"Yup! Perfectly fine." I said blinking a few times. Unsure what to say.

"Okay so you wanna say that you were checking me out...." He said with a smirk on his face.

Guys believe me Chand is really cute and all but sometimes he can get on my nerves.

"In your dreams buddy." I said with an eye roll.

Then there came in something which caught everybody's eyes. Even I started looking what it was. Believe me or not but the car which just entered our college gates was screaming that 'I have a boy in me that to a charming one' yup exactly just like that.

And I guess my instincts are to sharp because after parking the car in the front parking area out came a GREEK GOD! OK I guess even that would be an understatement. He was just like gift to women.

He was tall with muscular body, a little tanned skin with beautiful sapphire blue eyes, he had a straight nose, and his lips were curved into a smirk showing a glint mischief as he glanced at everybody in the parking lot.

"So this is Neil Khurana... Hmm..I am sure by his body he is a tough competition......" I couldn't hear Chand more because I was busy checking this Neil guy out.

"Rina let's go I need to talk to him." Chand said shaking me by my shoulder.

But I was not able to respond I just gave him a quick nod and then was simply dragged towards the Greek god.

"Hey Neil" Chand exclaimed.

And this is when he turns towards me and well smirked.

"Hey there look what we have here?" he said with a husky tone.

I scrunched my face in irritation a perfect player reply. I knew where this was going to go. A football player and cheer leader head to end up with each other.

Oh ya! forgot to tell you I am the head cheer leader of Horizon college. So to stay away from him I scooted towards Chand and looped my arms with him. And I swear I saw a pink stain on Chand's cheeks.

"Hey dude I think I was the one who called you." He said with a firm grip on my waist.

Neil held his hands up showing his surrender,"Sorry dude didn't know she is your girl. By the way you must be Chand." He said offering his hand to shake.

I was about to clear Neil's confusion about me not being Chand's 'girl' but I was not given any chance as Chand started talking.

"Yup I am Chand and this is Rina our head cheer leader and by the way she is not my girl...... Still." Chand's attention is on me and his eyes staring at me right into my eyes. OK this is like I am on 9th sky my crush said something which is really amazing and heart warming.