Chapter 13 : Many More Secrets

2 months later

Neil's POV
Can someone please shoot this boring creature in front of the class? I am telling you Mr. Prakash Shastri is unhealthy for the whole student population. Threat to be precise.

But soon I am out of my misery due to the bell ringing. Three cheers for this Bell!!!

I am the first one to be out of that hell hole. And am soon guiding myself towards Mr. Kapoor's cabin. He is our coach for football and our P.E. teacher.

Why am I going? Well since I am the proud captain of the Horizon team why wouldn't I. Oh yes, I am the captain.(Smirking proudly right now)

Don't be surprised many things have been changed in past few months.

1.Rina and Chand are in a relationship
Shocking I know tell me about it.
I and Raj were like were,"Wtf dude didn't even thought about having a guy talk?" And he was like, *first scoffing* "Guy talk my foot, you would have killed me by embarrassing myself from your teasing."

2.Raj and Genny
Nah they didn't started dating. Relax. But they are in good terms now and most importantly she talks sweetly to him too sweetly actually. And sometime even gives him the time she had reserved for me.*Mentally pouting*

Last but not the least
3.Me and Anahita
We settled everything between us we are talking casually like friends, say hello and share pleasantries, we have even started texting each other a lot.

So yeah my life is awesome and calm. I just hope it isn't the type of calmness which is just there before a wild and a ruthless storm.

***

After having the quite disturbing news of Mr. Kapoor's retirement, I am going to canteen to inform about it since it is lunch time.

I entered the canteen and directly turned towards our table also known as popular table.

As usual I was greeted with same sight of Rina and Chand acting like lovebirds. I am telling you these guys are really suffocating me now with all this lovey-doveyness. I rolled my eyes which they obviously didn't see and went to sit on the only chair vacant which was unfortunately beside the couple. Then there was Raj, Genny and Anahita eating their lunch where Raj and Genny were talking and Anahita was scrolling through something on her phone with a frown on her face.

"Hey people!" All looked at me and said the usual 'hii's' and 'hello's' Genny smiled warmly at me and Anahita just nodded at still busy with her phone.

"OK couple may I ask you to stop staring at each others faces it looks really creepy." I said with distaste at which Chand turned and gave me a stern look and again looked at Rina.

"Don't be jealous Neil soon you will get someone for yourself too." Rina said looking at me over Chand's shoulder. I just rolled my eyes in return.

"Whatever Chand and Raj listen up I just came from Mr. Kapoor's cabin-" but I was cut off by Anahita.

"Heard he is retiring." She is said looking up from her phone.

"What!?" Everybody yelled at the same time. Yeah actually any one will react the same way he was by far one of the best coach I have ever met. But the surprising thing was that even the girls reacted. Seems like he was a good P.E. teacher too.

"I am gonna miss him " Rina said and everybody nodded in agreement. Then everybody continued eating.

"Well anyways, since he will be gone now he is replaced by someone else." I decided to be a little dramatic to reveal the identity so I continued.  "This person has also been graduated from this college around five years ago and was one of the best striker of our college." Raj and Chand looked at me with eyebrows raised obviously impressed.

"And since he has graduated just five years ago he is much younger to be a teacher." At this Anahita rolled her eyes and looked at me with an  annoyed look.

"Cou-you-sop-bweing-overdomaic-and-tell-u-the-nwame."(Could you stop being overdramatic and tell us the name.) She said while eating.

I chuckled and shook my head," Alright, alright his name is Vivan. Vivan Malhotra."

As soon as the words left my mouth I saw Anahita stiffened with the spoon halting in the air and a blank expression on her face and at the same time Raj started choking on his food. Genny was quick to pat his back who was sitting on his left side and soon Anahita who was sitting at the right offered him a glass of water.

"Hey you alright mate?" I asked Raj with concern a frown on my face.

"Yeah I am fine just a little headache." He said all the while looking at Anahita, even she was looking at him. My frown deepened and my gaze shifted to Genny who also had the same expression as me.

"Oh, so let's go home. Anyways I don't have any classes now and if you have... just ditch it." Anahita said to Raj who nodded and got up with her.

"OK guys see you tomorrow." They said and scurried out of the canteen. I was practically digging a hole in their backs with my gaze but wasn't that a little weird?

My gaze shifted again to Genny I questioned her by nodding at the side they just left. In reply I got a shrug. I shook my head to take this subject off my head just for now since their behaviour was not only weird but also suspicious.

With keeping these things aside I digged into my food.

Raj's POV
As soon as we got out of the canteen and in the hallway I looked at Annie she was looking straight ahead with a frown on her face obviously stressed with the arrival of Vivan.

But seriously he has got guts to come here to teach us even after knowing Annie is studying here.

But when he first faced her she was little naive 12 year old but now first of all she is 18 year old confident and self made and secondly I am here to support her.

So he better back off!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sahil Salathia as Raj Arora