Chapter 19 : Someone's gone and dates going on...

Neil's POV
Its been two days since the breakfast meet and Raj's almost confession about 'she'. Who is this 'she'? I am still wondering. I even told all this gossip to Genny. I swear I can't keep a single secret from her.

Now everybody knows that Raj likes Genny so much. So we decided to use it against him. She tried to take it out of him by practically seducing him. But that strong headed person never fell for it. And now most annoying thing is that today is Friday which means having no excuse of seeing Anahita.

Now you will be thinking that Raj is the best excuse but unfortunately I got to know that he had developed some guts and asked Genny on a date. My thinking, he got a green signal from Genny as she was seducing him. I obviously punched him hard on the face and made him promise me that he wouldn't try to kiss her.

Now I am walking towards the lockers after school we just finished our football practice and were leaving. Raj was waiting for me near my car because unfortunately I had forgotten my project book in which I have to complete my assignment. Since Mr. Shastri will love to see me without my assignment and give me the most brutal punishment of writing all the stuff around three times. And me being the arrogant one wont give him that satisfaction. Smirking mentally.

"Bastard" I heard a faint sound of someone screaming and before I could even comprehend what was happening my legs were already moving towards the source.

As soon as I was near the sports room I saw the most unforgettable scene of my life,
Anahita was practically straddling that hunk of a guy Vivan 'Sir'. He had a spot near his eye which I am sure is gonna turn black or blue soon.

From the looks that our so called P.E. sir was giving to Anahita I could tell that he was not upto something good but before I could even say or do anything he slapped Anahita right across her face and slammed her on the floor hovering over her.

That's when I lost control and pounced on him. I know he's our sir, mentor, etc. etc. But trust me my mom's words about respect were just a faint whisper in my mind and the urge of beating the shit out of him was just my top priority which I did.

Suddenly I was hearing many people talking but the only thing I heard was the scream which held a whimper in it, "Neil get up!" It was Anahita when I looked up I saw her sitting just across me looking at me with teared eyes but still keeping them at bay.

That's when I looked around to see some of my football mates and Raj who was practically screaming in my ears to let Vivan 'sir' go of my hands. I don't know what came in me but I just left that bastard and headed towards Anahita. But her eyes where on him filled with hatred and disgust.

When I crouched near her her brown orbs turned towards me and softened a little before she got up herself and walked towards him and kicked him on his groin.

"Oh shit! That was hard." Some of my football mates exclaimed. I just smirked he deserved it.

Then she leaned down, "I told you to stay away. Seems like you still consider me the same girl." She whispered near his ear so that only he can hear but I heard it and from the smug and amused look on Raj's face I think he heard it too.

Then all the evening went in getting our Sir arrested and taking my and Anahita's statement about him trying to do some really bad things with her. Also got to know he has already been arrested once around 5 years ago for abusing someone. Therefore he is now going to go through some serious trials.

Then came my mother's drama. Of course our principal had to just call her which lead to her becoming Mother India and crying Niagara falls like I am already dead when I have just a broken wrist fortunately of left hand and few scars here and there.
All this time when my mother was ranting Anahita was looking at her with a small smile but shook her head a little as if to come back to senses.

I think she is thinking about her parents. Where are they anyway?

After everything was done, Raj's car had arrived to take him and Genny to their date. Like seriously trust him to make the very first date this impressing. Guys like him set the standards so high that people like me have a lot of problem in matching them.

Anyway he was not ready to go leaving Anahita back, but she assured him that she 's fine and not tell Genny anything about this stuff.

Like she is not going to get that thing out of this idiot. My subconscious said.
I had actually started to get worry about where did you go.

Don't miss me I m here.

Please ever heard about the word sarcasm.

😗 Nope 😂😂

Idiot.

"Hey are you gonna move or not." I heard an annoyed voice which I know belongs to one and only Anahita.

I decided to take some of the info out of her tonight,"Well where are you going maybe if you answer I can move." I said cockily.

She sighed, "Listen, I am really tired. I just wanna eat something and sleep peacefully in my bed. Will that be okay with you?" She said. And I got the idea.

"Alright let's grant your wish let's go on a dinner." I suggested excitedly.

She raised her brow but then thought about it. "Well...I don't mind actually." She said slowly but then smiled.

"Well can we consider it a date?" I asked.

What the hell that's not what I wanted to say. I need a filter in my mouth.

"Nope it's a treat from you that's all." She said dismissively.

I leaned on her window frame and smirked, "Fine treat for you date for me." I said and winked at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more chapter is done....
My next character......
Francisco Lachowski as Neil
I know he doesn't has blue eyes like Neil but plezz adjust.
And..
READ
VOTE AND
COMMENT
😘