Chapter 1

Brandon Kpor

'Some people tell me I'm soulless, but I say fuck 'em because they never made a way for me' -Unknown

Sitting in my office wondering why I do the shit I do. I never had family that pushed me to do better for myself. Never had a female that I could call mines. Not that I ever wanted one. Money is what I breathed. Money is what I make.

Being in the drug world wasn't easy. There was females that wanted the dick and money. Shit even fame. I'm just a regular ass nigga that is making a way for his self and able to buy expensive shit. Fame wasn't even in my vocabulary.

Then there's the niggas that hate. Why hate when you can hustle and get to the top like I did. Shit ain't no nigga or bitch put fear in my heart where I couldn't make this money.

My emotions and sympathy for people is long gone. But to be honest I'm not cold hearted. I'm like any other nigga looking for love I guess. I guess niggas ain't loyal like these unloyal ass bitches. Relationships are over rated anyways.

Anyways let me live for the night.....

Alexis Jenkins

Never thought my life would change. Coming from a strict home of both parents and no siblings I was forced to do everything I was told. From my clothes, grades, even my choice of words. Now I'm on my own.

Walking down to the elevator to leave my condo building I see a cute guy silently standing in there. I rushed to the elevator before it closed. ''Can you hold it-''. Before I could finish my statement he grabbed my arm and pulled me in. ''Thank you.'' I mumbled.

He just nodded his head and checked his cell phone as the elevator went down floor after floor. When it stopped I walked out feeling his eyes on me, or so I thought. I blushed and continued to walk out towards the lobby door.

Tonight I'm living it up. I'm new to NYC so why not explore. Going into a club called Bliss I expected people to be weird. But instead everyone was into their selves, dancing and drinking without any regrets. 

Heading straight to the bar I requested a gin and tonic to cool my nerves. I quietly bumped my head to the music that played throughout the night club. And then setting my eyes on the sexiest man of the night I debated on approaching him when a guy came up and tapped on my shoulder.

''How can I help you sir?'' I asked in my southern accent. ''Would you like to be in VIP my boss requested on you in particular.'' The random guy explained. 

''Well if he thinks I'm some type of stripper I decline. No one is requesting me to go or do anything.'' I said as I turned my head.

The guy walked back to where the sexy guy was. While watching their every move I notice the sexy guy chuckle. He looked straight at me and that's when I realized he was the guy from the elevator. I huffed and turned around.

''I know your not a stripper I just wanted to talk to you.'' Someone whispered in my ear. I quickly turned in the direction where I heard the voice.  ''Well you should've asked me yourself before sending men up to me.'' I said.

''Your right ma I apologize. What you drinking tonight?'' the sexy man asked me. ''Gin and Tonic.'' I spoke lowly because I suddenly felt his hand on my thigh.

''Hmm...lady with taste. I respect that. Dance with me.'' He said as he held his hand out.

''Why not.''

NEXT MORNING

Brandon woke up with a headache out of this world. Damn he thought of the female he saw at the club. She was his no matter what. He looked over to his right and noticed a note on his bed.

- I'm glad you were the one to be my first.

XOX A.J.