Chapter 19

Alexis

Today I was going to a surprise baby shower which I am dreading every minute of this day to go to.

I mean it won't even be the same without Brandon. Of course Franco, Benz and Nia is going to be there but I want my love there.

Driving to the location I checked my make up and stepped out the car.

I wobbled a little to the front of  their house and opened the door.

''SURPRISE!'' Everyone screamed. I smiled and let a tear roll down my cheek.

''Thanks everyone I really appreciate this.'' I said softly.

Franco and Benz hugged me. ''Thanks you guys.''

**************

Sitting down I opened gifts and ate cake while everyone conversed and sat around me.

I was really enjoying my self and to be honest I'm living life again.

Franco yelled and got everyone's attention.

''Um everybody I have a surprise for the mother to be.'' He announced.

I adjusted myself in the chair and looked around as everyone quitted down.

''Come on out bruh.''

Brandon walked out looking all handsome with the fresh Jordans on.

I immediately felt the baby kick and go crazy.

''Whaaa-ttt what are you doing here Brandon?'' I cried hysterically.

''I'm back baby.'' He said with a smile.

I shook my head, got up and walked out the house to catch my breath.

He chased after me and touched my shoulder.

''Don't fucking touch me. How dare you leave me, no fuck that pretend to be dead.'' I said with tears down my face.

He sat there and looked at me.

''Answer me you bastard I'm carrying your child and you didn't stop to think about how I would feel if you left me.'' I punched his chest.

Tears came down his face.

''I'm sorry babe I thought you would do better without me. I thought you deserved better.'' He confessed.

''You know I thought I would never see you again. I was just getting ready to raise our son by my self.''

''Son? We having a son?'' He asked.

''Duh stupid did you not see the banner say it's a boy.''  I rolled my eyes.

He smirked and gave me a kiss near my mouth.

I mushed his face away from mine. ''You ain't slick nigga I'm still mad so now you have to make it up.'' I said.

'' I got you baby girl I got you. Just know I'm gonna wax that ass.'' He said while poking my butt.

I turned around and rolled my eyes.

''Nah I don't think my man would like that.'' I winked at him.

************

''Thanks for helping me with the gifts.'' I said to Brandon.

''Your welcome ma can I come in?'' He asked.

''Nope my man coming over.'' I said popping the p

I slammed the door in his face and walked up stairs to take a bath.

A/N: 10 more chapters left. Should I do a sequel?  Comment and tell me what you think.