Chapter 8

Alexis

Brandon and I are back at home and I'm laying in his bed playing a game in his phone.

''Brandon what you want for your birthday?'' I asked him as he used the bathroom.

''Man I don't know, but you better not get me anything though cause I know how your are Alexis.'' He said with the door wide open.

''Eww close the door nasty you smell like shit.'' I said laughing and covering my nose.

''Smell my lovely essence babe.'' He said while smacking the air.

''Anyways, for real what do you want?'' I asked him again.

''Okay I want you to go to work with me that one day.'' He said while washing his hands.

I rolled my eyes knowing he would say something like that. I huffed and went back to playing the game.

I stole Benz number from his phone and asked him if he could meet me at Chipotle.

He agreed and told him to meet him there in hour.

I locked Brandon's phone and quickly got up from his bed.

''I'm going to meet with my agent I'll be back.'' I told Brandon while kissing his neck.

''Alright be safe yo. If you need me call me.'' He said.

I nodded and walked out the door.

***********************************

I walked in Chipotle seeing Benz and a girl seated already.

''Hey Benz it's nice to see you again.'' I said while giving him a hug.

He quickly returned the hug and turned towards the girl.

''This is my girl Nia, Nia this is G's girl Alexis.'' He said.

''Hi I'm Nia.'' She said while shaking my hand.

''Alexis, it's nice too meet you.'' I smiled sweetly.

''Okay what's up?'' Benz asked.

''Okay as you know his birthday is in two days and I wanted to go all out.'' I said.

Both Benz and Nia nodded. ''Okay what do you have in mind.'' Nia asked.

''I was thinking going to the club. I want us 3 to host it. I already got a list of celebs I was planning on inviting along with doing performances.'' I gave them the run down.

''Sounds gucci. I'll have my cousin decorate his club that night.'' Benz said.

''And I could prepare our hair and make up that night.'' Nia added.

I nodded. ''Okay thanks Benz I'll text you more info and I want you guys to come with me to pick his gift out.'' I added.

They nodded. ''Okay we'll be there.'' Nia smiled.

''Nia get my number from Benz so we could get together.'' I said while pushing in my chair.

''Okay girl.'' She said.

1 thing down 20 things to go.

Brandon

I know damn well she heard me when I told her I wanted her to go to work with me.

Tryna ignore me and shit, but I got something for her ass. An attitude and some of this dick.

I texted Benz to tell him to meet me at the trap so we could see how things going.

I grabbed my keys and was out the door.

I walked into the trap seeing niggas dicing and bagging in boxers. Niggas cleaning guns and knives just how I wanted it to be.

Opening my office I looked around to see if it looked the same as I left it last week.

Benz walked in and sat down in on of my chairs.

''Wassup nigga.'' He said while rolling a blunt.

''Shit cooling had to come check shit out up in here.'' I said while checking out the cameras.

He nodded. ''Oh okay....what the big man doing for his glow up day?'' He asked.

I chuckled. ''Shit I don't know. I don't really do shit.'' I said.

''I know how is Lexis taking that.'' He said.

''I told her I ain't really want anything.'' I said.

''Come on man do something. You bout to be 23 nigga. You finally got you a down ass female to fuck with. You got money. You got a right hand that's loyal. You could be turning up.'' Benz explained.

I nodded. ''You right, but you know I don't care for all that hype shit.''

He nodded. ''I feel you. Anyways you and Lexis official yet?'' He asked.

I shook my head no. He just looked at me in shame.

''You playing now. She sitting here all up in yo face kissing you. You taking her on trips and shit and y'all not together?'' He asked.

I nodded. ''Yeah man it's my fault though. I ain't ever been in no relationship nigga so I don't know how to approach the situation.'' I said while lighting the blunt.

''You better google what the fuck to do. Cause what if she find someone that have the good qualities like you and actually be able to wife her without any second guessing?''

I nodded. This is something I don't wanna hear, but it's true..

''Anyways I'm out nigga since you smoking most of the blunt. I'll hit you later.'' Benz said while getting up.

We did our hand shake and he walked out.

I guess I gotta be a real nigga and wife her before I miss my chance.