Chapter 17

Alexis

*Dream State*

''Brandon why did you leave me. I can't do this alone.'' I teared up.

''You got this baby. I believe in you. Use that money to make a future.'' He said as he held me in his arms.

I nodded and rubbed my baby bump. ''What do you want to name the baby?'' I asked.

''Well that's up to you baby girl-'' then he disappeared.

*Dream State Over*

I woke up crying again for the 3rd night in a row. Lately I've been having dreams of me and Brandon being together. I've accepted that he won't be with me physically, but it's still not the same.

Looking at the clock it read 7 on the dot.

Getting up I got in the shower and cleansed my body.

Rubbing my growing belly I thought of Brandon again. Smiling while thinking of the sex sessions we would have repeatedly.

Finishing up my shower I got out and dried up.

Hearing my phone go off I read the text that said.

-Unknown: I'm here

 I stared at my phone confused as hell. Shaking off the creepy feeling I deleted the text.

After rubbing my body with VS lotion I put on my bra and panty set then my mid thigh summer dress and summer wedges.

Doing a little make up and putting my hair in a high bun I got my keys, purse, and phone and left out the door.

************

''Guyssssss!'' I yelled in Benz and Nia's house.

They walked down stairs rubbing their eyes confused.

''What the hell Lexis.'' Benz shouted.

I pouted and started to cry.

Nia slapped his arm and came by my side. ''It's alright boo.''

Benz huffed and came to me.

''I'm sorry Lexis I don't usually have visitors this early in the morning.'' He explained.

I nodded. ''Yeah I'm sorry about that.''

He nodded and turned on the tv.

''So Lexy what's wrong are you having those dreams again?'' Nia asked again.

''Yeah, but I got a text this morning from an unknown number saying I'm here.''

Benz looked up fast and turned to us.

''You sure you don't know? What is the number? Did they say anything else?'' He asked.

I laughed because he was so protective. ''I'm okay Benz, but for some reason I feel like they knew me personally.'' I said.

He nodded and looked at his phone and started texting. ''Gimme your phone.'' He demanded.

I shook my head. ''I can't that's how people get in contact with me.''

''Tell them to email you. I need to find out who it is.'' He said.

I rolled my eyes and laid down on the couch and fell asleep.