Chapter 7 Part 2

Brandon

I watched Alexis sleep quietly in my lap. Saying she is beautiful is an understatement.

This girl right here is a rider. I can tell. Shit everybody can tell.

I just don't know how to tell her about what I do. I know she's going to ask who G is.

So today I decide to tell her the real me. What I do for a living.

I got up to get some lunch for us.

I came back with burgers and fries since she simple when it comes to food.

I slightly tapped her arm. She didn't answer so I kissed her lips.

She looked at me and smiled.

''What's up handsome.'' She said while yawning.

''Come and eat.'' I said while walking to the room dining area.

Alexis

''So we gotta talk.'' Brandon said as he slowly ate a fry.

''Um okay what is it.'' I said while looking down.

''So you know how people call me G in public right.''He said.

I nodded. ''Well I sell drugs.'' He said slowly.

I sighed and went into the bedroom to take another nap.

Brandon

To say I was hurt was a understatement. I don't tell anyone I do. For her to get up and leave is fucking me up.

I'm being fucking honest for once and a nigga get blown off.

This is exactly why I just do me.

I threw away my trash and sat on the couch.

Alexis

I thought about what he said. And honestly I know he's mad about me walking away.

But come on how would you feel if you found out the man your falling for is a drug dealer.

Let alone someone that can put your life in danger.

This isn't what I was looking for in a relationship.

I got up and went to shower.

I stood under the hot water for 20 minutes before washing all of my stupid thoughts away.

Getting out I lotioned my body and slipped on my bra and panties. Along with my all black mid thigh summer dress I recently bought with some sandals.

I fixed my make up and went to go look for Brandon.

Brandon

I sat and watched Sister Sister when I saw Alexis walk out the room.

''Let's go'' was all she said when she grabbed the car keys.

I huffed and followed along and closed the hotel room door.

She got in the driver's side and started the car. I got in and buckled up because I don't know if she was planning to kill me or the both of us.

She drove a little bit slower than the speed limit which only pissed me off.

I huffed in annoyance and looked through my phone.

All of a sudden she stopped the car and snatched my phone.

''Yo what the fuck yo chill with all of that '' I said getting angry.

''Fuck you Brandon! Why didn't you tell me you did what you did. I don't judge anyone.'' She said as tears came down her face.

I sighed and stayed quiet.

''I'm not mad at what you do. I'm mad that you waited this long to tell me.'' She said.

''Would you have told me if I was pregnant with your baby, or god forbid in the hospital somewhere.'' She ranted.

''Of course I would of told you man.'' I said as I wiped my face.

''What if you get hurt somewhere? What am I going to do Brandon. My feelings are so stuck on you I wouldn't be able to move on.'' She cried.

I nodded and kissed her neck to her lips softly.

''Look Brandon I don't think we're going to work out. I just can't do this.'' She said.

''Nah man you giving up on something we working on. I wanted to take this shit slow cause I ain't ever did no shit like this before. A nigga scared to get his feelings hurt only because I know you can find better.'' I admitted.

''Brandon you know how I feel about you. Shit you see the way you make me feel. Trust me like I'm trusting you.'' She said while rubbing my cheek.

I nodded and kissed lips.

''Lexy all I'm askin' is for you to be patient with me baby girl.'' I said while holding her hand.

She nodded. ''I guess I can wait a little while longer.''

I smiled and whispered, ''Now it's time to have make up sex.''

She gave a me a seductive look. ''Alright right here and right now.'' She said.

''Hop on top then girl.'' I smirked.