Prologue

*Beginning stage of being anorexic

Taylor's POV
My stomach rumbled loudly and I ignored it, as I'm fat as fuck and know it. It's bad to admit the fact that you're fat. Really bad.
I fought back the need to eat and went back into my room, turning on my old passed down stereo and blasting it loudly.
Mom isn't home, she never is, so it didn't matter how loud I blasted it.
I felt a cold breeze throughout the house and I shivered, remembering back to the time when Dad was alive. When he would make a fire and we would hang up Christmas decorations. Those were the good times. They ended too soon, though.
"I miss him!" I screamed loudly,"Why does it have to be me!?"
I laid on the tiled bathroom floor and saw the razor sitting on my bathtub floor.
The music coming from my room blasted loudly over my cries. The razor blade cut through my wrists and I couldn't help but cry and cry.
Why does it have to be me?
What did I do to deserve this?
I saw the blood from my wrists drip down my hand and onto the cold tile.
"Fuck," I whispered quietly in pain.
The razor blade was covered in my blood and I threw it to the ground.
Grabbing toilet paper from the floor, I dabbed the blood from my wrists so they stopped bleeding.
I looked down at my thighs and not only were they covered in scars, they were huge, spreading out widely.
What am I even living for anymore, again?
--------------------
A/N Hello guys! I know I'm starting A LOT of stories RIGHT now, but one of my favorite authors on WP, TahliePurvis (Check out her books, they're amazing!) started a #FreeYourBody campaign so I wanted to write a story for it because body shaming is such a bad thing. Check out her page to learn more about it. I hope you enjoyed!

Edit: i forgot to mention this before because at the time i wrote this i was clueless as fuuuuck but anyshit, trigger warning. there are mentions of suicide, cutting and (as the title says) anorexia/major weight loss. if any of those things trigger you or make you uncomfortable, i highly recommend that you do not read this book for your own safety.