Chapter Twenty Two

Taylor's POV
"November."
"Taylor." He said finally.
"Where have you....why did you....what?" I asked.
"11:00 PM, tomorrow night, hill. Be there and we'll talk."
With that, November took his clothes and put his boxers on before running to his friend's car.
So, the next night, I was ready to leave when my stomach rumbled. I silently ignored it, walking out of my house and into my car, going to the hill where we had screamed.
I arrived there and Nova was already sitting on the top of the hill.
He looked at me and a small smile formed on his face as he lifted up a bottle of vodka.
I walked up the hill, sitting down next to him and he ran a hand through his dyed black long hair, long enough to put in a man bun.
"Where do I start?"
"From the beginning."
"I left because, well, I....I was tired of it all. I hated my mom and my dad and people and school and everything else. You were my only hope and for whatever reason I thought you were my biggest problems,"
Ouch.
He continued,"I loved you dearly but I just couldn't take it. I was going to write you letters and call you but my addiction got so strong that you were completely irrelevant. When we were in that car last night I had a feeling it was you because of your smell. It may sound creepy but you always had this strong smell that made you stand out and make me be able to smell you from a mile away. We shouldn't have met again like that but it happened and we are reunited," pause,"Do you like my new hair?"
I was quiet for a long time, thinking about what November had said.
"Yes, I like your hair." I said eventually.
I hugged him and when we kissed for the first time in months, it was the same. His lips felt the same and his mouth still tasted like vodka and he was still November Sandler. We were still self destructive, I was still anorexic, he is still going to try and help me get better.
"Look, November-,"
"Shh."
"But-,"
"Shh."
I gave up, laying down on the hill and looking at the night sky.
"It's blank." He said.
"And?"
"It shows how much we need to be friends again."
"But usually a star means we should be friends again."
"Key word: usually. We are different from the regular ole' usual," He said.
"Touchè," I replied.
"How have you been?" Nova asked.
"An absolute wreck. I've been drinking, having one night stands, wandering the city. Because I don't belong to no city, I don't belong to no man," (A/N Halsey anyone?)
"Interesting." He said.
"Yeah."
"Could we.....do this again? Like tomorrow could we come back?" He asked.
"Yeah....yeah, that would be nice."
But it would be more than nice. It would be more than nice if we could meet here and drink vodka and know that each other were both safe and still friends (if you could call it that) and know that we still had a chance and he could still love me and I wouldn't stop loving him even if he didn't love me just because of how hard he tried to make me happy. I would always love November because he was always there and he always tried and even when he disagreed with half of the things I said he still respected me. I would always love November because he was the only one who tried to help me get better. The only who cared enough.

And I'll always love him because of that.
________________
A/N 1) I am like crying rn because I love how Taylor will never stop loving November 2) I was really tempted to end the book here but this wasn't the ending I had planned out so don't worry, I'm most likely not going to end it here. I really hope you guys liked this chapter as much as I did so yeah. I love you all

STAY STRONG

-Chan <3 :)