Chapter Seven

Taylor's POV
The wind blowed lightly and I sat on the sidewalk outside of November's house with November.
"It's been a month since we've met," He said knowingly.
"Yeah," I said quietly.
"Let's fuck shit up!" He said excitedly, jumping up but then going back down instantly.
"Head rush?" I asked and he nodded, looking down at the concrete and rubbing his head.
"Now let's fuck shit up," I said.
"Yeah!" November said.
We got up and walked a block to the park, sliding down slides (Which was fairly hard due to mine and Nova's tall height) and swinging. He once climbed up one of the slides but bonked his head on the roof and then slid back down. It was hilarious.
Nova bought lunch at the little sandwich stand and ate it on the merry-go-round while we span in circles slowly.
"This was fun," I said and November turned his head and looked at me, taking a bite out of his sandwich and chewing it. He looked at me for a while.
"You're beautiful today, well you always are but especially beautiful today I mean," He said.
He kissed me on the nose and then poked my one dimple as I smiled.
He laughed and I laughed and then we both laughed for a minute but then his lips were on mine in a more passionate way and we were making out.
My hand slid up around his neck and I pulled him closer.
We eventually broke off and a smile was on his face and before I knew it I was smiling, too.
We stood up and hugged then I felt November slip a piece of paper in my pocket.
I didn't acknowledge anything of it and we walked back to his house. He drove me home and I frowned at having to leave but left anyways.
Once I got inside and in my room I took the piece of paper out of my back pocket and it was folded neatly (November is a very neat person) and the words To Taylor were written neatly in November's hand writing.
I unfolded it carefully and at the top was written 'Glad You Came by The Wanted'.
It was the lyrics of, like the paper said, Glad You Came by The Wanted.
At the bottom of the page after the lyrics ended were the words 'Most people call me Nova- but you're not most people so you can call me November' and a heart.
The next day, November handed me a CD in a case with the words 'For Taylor' written on it.
"Watch it when you get home."
I nodded suspiciously as to agree. We didn't do much that day so when I got home I put the CD in the DVD player and watched the video.
On the screen appeared November sitting on a metal chair in his garage with ukulele in hand.
He started playing (and singing) Glad You Came and I swear, I listened to that song cover over and over again.

He took time to make something for me.