Chapter Twelve

November's POV
My art teacher was proud of my portrait of Taylor and once he gave it back to me I saw the look in his eyes that showed that he knew Taylor meant something to me. And, I appreciated that.
Taylor and I were always up looking at the sunrise and the peacefulness of it all relaxed me in a way. Here is a tale of one particular night.
I yawned and picked up my phone, looking at the time and seeing that it was 1:34 in the morning.
Deciding to call Taylor, I pressed the call button on my phone and after the third ring, a sleepy Taylor picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hey." I said.
"Why hi there November,"
"Where are you at?" I asked. I could hear birds chirping in the background and the wind blowing.
"Outside."
"Why?"
"I'm waiting for the sunrise."
"Would you mind if I joined you Miss Taylor Hawkins?"
"Why I wouldn't mind at all."
"I don't exactly know where you are."
"The park."
"I'll be there."
I hung up the phone and jumped out of bed, putting on sweatpants and a jacket and grabbing my bag.
I quickly but quietly tiptoed to the alcohol storage room and grabbed and bottle of vodka then tiptoed back to my room and climbed out of my window.
I started walking to all the parks (Taylor did not specify which park) and on the third one I finally saw Taylor laying on top of a hill looking up at the sky.
Running over to the hill and up it, I sat down next to Taylor.
She looked up at me then smiled, sitting up.
"Why hello." She said.
"Hi."
"How are you?"
"Lovely, now that I'm with you."

Lovely became our word that we used often and it makes me remember Taylor. Maybe the word 'lovely' is what she wants to be remembered by. Or maybe she is like Sam, and doesn't care about being remembered because in the end, we all die someday and we are all forgotten.