Chapter One

The alarm clock from my phone blasted loudly and I rolled over, turning it off.
My stomach was settled for now.
It was snowing outside and I shivered. There was only one, thin blanket covering me and Mom don't come home last night, which meant the heat was never turned on. Great.
I got up from my two matress' on the floor, changing into an old black shirt with my black leather jacket over it, covering my arms so no one would see the faded cuts covering my bare, white arms.
I kept on my leggings on from the day before and put my combat boots on, grabbing my backpack, phone and ear buds.
I walked out the front door and into the freezing cold air outside.
Snowflakes fell onto my long brown hair, making my head cold.
I arrived at the bus stop and the bus was parked their, early as usual.
Getting on, Corey greated me with a,"Hey, Hollywood," and I replied,"Hey Bob."
"My name's not Bob," He said.
"My name's not Hollywood!" I called.
A/N Corey isn't her friend, he's her bus driver. No, he's not some creepy ass old guy either lmfao
I plopped down in seat number seven, putting my ear buds in and listening to music.
Corey drove and I stared out the window into the blank fields.
I lived in the middle of literal nowhere, as when we (whilst my Dad was alive) moved here my Dad wanted to live in the fields so he could make a ton of things for him, Mom and I to play on. Even though Mom would play with us, I had always been a Daddy's girl and Dad would always joke how when I got older them boys would have to watch out.
Dad wanted to build a tree house for me, but like I said, we live in fields so instead of buying an already partially grown tree, he planted a tree.
Literally. With seeds and everything.
Now, that same tree still sits in the back of our backyard where there is a ton of stuff from when I was younger such as a swing set, mini jungle gym, a sand box, etc. There was even a little coy pond, too, with lily pads. He made that for Mom on their ten year anniversary.
I snapped out of my trance about Dad to see that we were pulling up to school.
Here goes another day in hell.