Chapter Nineteen

Taylor's POV
November hung up the phone and I wanted to cry, I wanted to cut, I wanted to scream at myself for ever falling in love.
"November," I whispered sadly, my head in my hands with slow tears sliding down my cheeks.
I sat up, leaving the house and walking to his, seeing the open window of his bedroom and climbing in. The room had scattered things on the floor, his bedsheets thrown across the room and his clothes sitting messily everywhere.
Sitting down on his bed, I cried and cried at the boy that had now left me behind and the father that had died without me. I cried and partially screamed at the mom who had turned herself into an alcoholic and the people who didn't care, the people who left me alone hopeless and the teachers who gave me unnecessary and unwanted sympathy.
But most importantly, I screamed and cried at my own self who had let it all happen right before my eyes.
November's mom walked in and gasped, at her son's wrecked room but more importantly m y s e l f.
"Leave. Right. Now," She said.
"You made this happen!" I yelled,"You made him leave and you made him lose all hope! You never cared,not once, and never did you support him. You always just stood in the shadows and watched him suffer as you laughed and waited for him to kill himself because that's what you wanted. You were ashamed of your fuck up of a son so you wanted him to take his life so you wouldn't have to care about him or be ashamed anymore. Don't act like this is my fault and that I'm "intruding" his stuff because really, you are. You were barely ever in here and you don't know a single thing about him so why don't you leave just like he did and drink to celebrate the disappearance of your son because you never cared. So go and ducking celebrate while I mourn." I shouted and Elizabeth tried to think of an argument but instead just shook her head and left the room, slamming the door behind her and leaving me to stay here, where November grew up and where November never was because to him it didn't feel like home. I stayed here to feel like I still had some part of him left. With. Me.

And for once, I wanted him back in his room.

_________________
A/N Okay so please don't kill me for not updating in like a week and a few days (longer than I meant to) and honestly I have no excuse or than the fact that I've been lazy af and have been away from WP. In other news, how do you guys like this chapter? Do you think that Taylor was right about November's mom? Should she have yelled at her like that? Feedback is always welcome in the comments :) I hope you enjoyed! Also I typed this surprisingly fast and it is not edited so don't be surprised if it has some mistakes. I'll update soon again! And p.s. school starts again tomorrow and I am so not excited winter break last longer please.