Chapter Six

November's POV
Update: I haven't cut in two weeks. Have I thought about it? Yes. I met this girl. Her name is Taylor. Yeah, she like kinda has my heart. She's really cute too.
Taylor threw up on me this morning because I made her eat pizza. It was gross. But cute. And good because she ate. And Taylor hasn't eaten in three weeks.
Unless you count the bottle of vodka we share every time we meet.
The vodka. Oh, the vodka. It's good. I like it. It makes me forget about her (A/N SHE is not Taylor, you will find out who SHE is later in the chapter!)
And I think about Taylor. And how cute she is with the black beanies she wears and the combat boots and her dark purple eyes (a disease that made your eyes purple from birth and is not very common called Alexandria's Genesis) that I love so much. And I think about when she was wearing a tank top in front of me and I saw the scars from cutting on her arms. And don't even let me forget about her beautiful brown hair. That oh-so amazingly beautiful and lovely brown hair.
"Yo," Taylor said and I snapped out of my trance, looking into her eyes and smiling.
"Yo," I replied.
"Vodka," She said and I laughed, handing the bottle to her.
So we're on my roof and it's two in the morning.
Taylor thinks that love is self destructive. But to add onto that, she also thinks that everybody will find their "lucky one."
I think everyone only finds one "lucky one." If that's true then I've already found mine. And now she's gone.
I looked at Taylor again and saw the hurt and sorrow in her eyes as she looked up at the stars.
"Missing someone?" I asked quietly.
She let out a muffled chuckle.
"Yeah, I guess so."
"Well so am I," I said.
"They don't know. What it's like. My Mom drinks it away and everyone else assumes I'm fine. They don't know how much I miss him. They all said they were sorry for me when he died. But now look at them. They've completely forgotten about us," Taylor said.
"Yeah," I agreed and Taylor shifted her eyes from the stars in the sky to me.
"My father died when I was twelve," She said.
"I'm sorry for your loss," I said quietly.
"My girlfriend died a year ago on the very last day of summer," I said.
"I'm sorry for your loss, too," Taylor said.
"Everyone who knew her and bullied her came to her funeral. But in the end I realized none of them cared. They only came to make it seem like they cared," I said.
"Right after my dad died my Mom went and bought a twelve pack of alcohol and locked herself in the bathroom. She hasn't stopped going out to bars and drinking since," Taylor paused then continued,"I always thought Mom was being authentic about it and I was the only one feeling the real emotion. I cutted a lot of course and drank every so often but I was doing better than everyone else. And my grades dropped big time. I went from one of the smartest kid's in our grade to one of the most failing ones. The principal said she would call my mom but I made a joke that my mom wouldn't make it here. And I meant because she would get in a car crash because of how drunk she was all the time. Of course, the principal never got it,"

"Yeah, no one ever really understands us."