Chapter Sixteen

Thanksgiving day came and November was out of the hospital (thankfully).
We were sitting on my roof whenever he pulled a nicely wrapped present out of his bag and handed it to me.
"November, you didn't hav-,"
"Just take it, please." He said.
I sighed and unwrapped the present, throwing the paper off to the side.
A lunch box. November gave me a lunch box.
"I wanted to get you back into eating," He said,"Open it."
What was inside the box was tons of different types of chocolate and snacks with a $20 gift card to the Cheesecake Factory across town.
"November-,"
"Please, start eating again Taylor. I want you to start eating again."
"November, I can't."
"Please?"
"November, I just can't!" I said in a voice that was close to a yell.
November got up, climbing down the tree to the ground and getting in his car to leave.
"I just can't," I whispered, letting a tear fall down my cheek.
I, too, climbed down the tree and walked into the house with the lunchbox in hand.
Throwing it in the unused laundry shoot, I walked into my room and flopped down onto my bed, crying myself to sleep. November didn't understand.
November's POV
I drove back to my house in fury and walked in, shoving past my concerned mom and downstairs to my room, going into the alcohol storage on the way and grabbing a bottle of tequila.
I slammed my door and locked it (like that was going to help), sitting down on my bed. Taylor needed me.
I looked over at the framed portrait of Taylor that I had drawn and fell back on my bed, holding my face in my hands.

How did I fall in love with a purple eyed beauty?