UNKNOWN POV

Hey everyone! New chapter, or POV, or whatever you'd like to call it! I so so hope you like this chapter! I decided to go with the bad guy after the last chapter and I hope you like it. It's weird writing such a bad guy. There is some swearing so beware young readers. I love this gif, too. It speaks of the antagonist so well! A ghost in the night, there and then gone. Anyways! Lots of stuff planned. Hope you like-hope you LOVE! hehe(: Xoxo -Hannah

****************************

UNKNOWN POV: Why did he do that? 

Why had he fucking done that?

Was he insane?

He couldn't believe what he had just done.

He watched Alice be wheeled away on a gurney, her skin paler than normal and her eyes closed, hiding the bright blue eyes that haunted his dreams.

He cursed. He couldn't help it!

He just saw her dancing with that asshole Ethan Carter and something snapped inside of him. He didn't like her eyes glazing over as she stared up at the private investigator. He especially hated the way she reacted to the PI's touch.

In his own defense, he didn't put a lot of the drug in there-just a little bit.

Maybe he could use this to his advantage, he wondered. He smiled smoothly, yet with a certain tightness to the other party-goers as he exited the large structure. His heart was thumping hard in his chest, sweat trickling down his brow.

The sky was a thick black velvet that coated the sky in thick strokes with sparkles lighting it and he took in a deep breath of the cool air, willing the monster inside of him to lurk in the cage until it could be brought out again.

When he had seen Ethan Carter's hands and fingers all over Alice, that same beast that he usually kept leashed and tightly bound---pounded on its cage with a fierce rage and furious possession and he didn't deny that he was so upset he tried to leash the inane beast.

No, he had wanted her to pay so he had allowed the beast to take over and roam freely. She knew she was his.

Right?

 He growled under his breath, a soft exhalation of a sound that spoke of the blood thirsty monster pacing behind the curtains-or the tightly locked bars, rather.

He tipped his head up to the sky, promising to the beast, to himself that he wouldn't-couldn't lose control like that again, but that the bloodlust burning hot inside him-would be sated, and it would be sated soon...

*******************************

AH! Whats gonna happen!? Ya' don't know! Ya' just don't know! *Squeals* Hope you enjoyed, my loves. There will be another chapter tonight. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. SHARE. Love you all! -Hannah <33