Chapter 19

I'm BAAAAACK!!!!! *Happy dance* I just wanted to say I am sorry that I haven't been able to update because of all my health issues lately and I am so glad to be back. I am sorry that it took so long for this chapter to be updated and I am so happy to be back with more of Alice and Ethan. Over the past few weeks, because of my health going so downhill, I've decided that I am going to upload a story that I have already written in a series and upload it on here and update it often so that you guys have something to read while I write the next chapter in Amare. I made this chapter longer because it has been such a long time since my last update and I figured you guys deserved it! This outfit up here ^^^ (If it uploaded right) is the outfit Alice wore except for the purse. I also planned everything out for the next chapters so I just have to organize and write them! So, enough of my rambling--I really hope with all my heart you can forgive me for being gone and I hope you enjoy! I will be updating soon! EEEPP! I love you all! -Hannah <3

*********************

CHAPTER 19: Alice sat on the edge of her bed, mind racing. She was dressed and soft music played from her iHome. 'Marilyn by G-Eazy featuring Dominque Lejeune' played and Alice hummed softly, absently, as she finished pulling up her hair in a braided bun at the nape of her neck, dark wisps escaping to frame her face.

She decided to go more casual, and warm because of the weather outside. Dark navy blue skinny jeans, wraparound brown leather heels, a matching brown motorcycle jacket with a cream colored lace tank top underneath. Her makeup was simple too, light and natural.

She put down her nude lipstick with a sigh and smoothed out her jeans with her palms and she felt her heart begin to race at the thought of Ethan Carter. She didn't know what to think of him, didn't know why she felt these intense feelings for him. He was the definition everything that was bad for her, but she couldn't get enough and she thought herself weak because of it.

Alice shook the thoughts away, muttering, "Get it together, Alice."

The doorbell rang and her heartbeat picked up in its tempo. Slowly, she made herself move to the door, but something made her pause as she looked back at Cecily's empty side of the dorm room, that familiar hollow ache pitting itself cruelly in Alice's stomach.

She took in a shuddering breath.

"See you soon, Cecily." She murmured instinctively.

She could almost hear Cecily's giggle as she flipped her flaming red hair over her shoulder. Alice left the room, taking in deep breaths of air as she slowly made her way down the spiraling staircase of the dorm house that led down into the foyer by the front door.

A cold breeze of air caressed Alice's cheeks as the front door was opened and then shut. That is when she saw him, and he was so breathtaking that her footsteps automatically paused in their movement, her lips parting in awe that this beautiful man was here for her. He wore a soft, crisp white button down that was left open at his throat, leaving a strip of golden flesh that was as tantalizing to Alice as a big slice of chocolate cake and his hair was loose around his face and he wore dark jeans.

He was talking to Miki and Alice could see the flush along the girl's cheek from here.

Her lips twitched as she snorted inwardly, wondering how he must get this type of female attention everywhere he went. He glanced up as he spoke and his eyes locked onto hers, frozen as if time had stilled and only the two of them were there, their intense gazes frozen on each other yet burning with a heat that could've burst into flames.

Alice tore her gaze away as she slowly began to move her feet again. They felt like they were laid down with lead and she hoped she didn't fall in her klutziness.