Chapter 17

Hey everyone! I promised you a new chapter, so here you go! I will try to post a new one soon! I have been working really hard and I hope with all of my heart that you enjoy. I can't wait for you to see what else I have in store. :) I find this song^^perfect for this chapter. :D Enjoy! I love you all! -Hannah

**************************

CHAPTER 17: Millie Kane looked at the hot as hell man sitting in her section and back to her friend. A grin spread across her pretty face as she winked.

"I can't believe you are so lucky! I never get good-looking guys in my section! Only old guys who are really touchy-feely." Her friend Bailey whined and Millie giggled as she fluffed her hair and straightened her uniform.

Tight black dress pants and a short-sleeved white boat-neck t-shirt with the logo of the diner on the back.

"Right? I had my eye on him as soon as he walked in and when he sat in my section I almost squealed out loud!" she said, giving a girlish giggle.

Bailey scowled playfully at her as the cook set her orders on her big black tray. Easily from much practice that the both of them had acquired, she hefted it on her shoulder.

"Well, don't  sit here talking to me! Go get him, you lucky bitch!" she said with a laugh as she turned and began walking back into the other side of the diner.

Millie let out a sigh before quickly sneaking a glance at the man sitting at her table. God, she was worried she was going to be a bubbling idiot! She always got nervous around attractive men. Never like Bailey who was always as smooth as silk with her flirtatious smiles and twinkling blue eyes.

Millie shook the thought away as she grabbed her notepad and pen.

She could do it, she had done it before.

Biting her lip, she gave her cheeks a quick pinch in the hope she didn't look too pale from the cold, dark weather outside. Turning on her heels, she quickly made her way over to the table. The man's head was bent, but it did nothing to hide his perfect features as he perused the menu.

"Hi, there!" she chirped and the man set down the menu as he slowly raised his head. Their eyes locked and her breath caught.

God damn, he was sexy.

She looked down at her notepad and up through her eyelashes.

"My name is Millie and I'm going to be your waitress." She purred and the man grinned at her, his eyes raking over her body with a heat that made every part of her hot. Maybe she would actually be able to get laid tonight. God knows, she needed it. The last guy to grace her bed was Dwight and he was far from pleasing. No, Millie knew that this man would please her many times all night long.

"Good thing," he said and his voice was like warm velvet brushing over her skin. She practically drooled. She swallowed her nervousness as she cocked her hip and bent down slightly to give him a good side view of her breasts. "You will be perfect." He said in a whisper that only she was meant to hear.

She caught it and her whole body heated at the double-meaning.

"What can I get you, baby?" she asked.

He smiled beautifully and took his eyes off her for a moment to look back at the menu  on the table.

"I'll have whatever beer you have on tap and then the house barbeque burger." He said and his eyes dropped down to her chest. "I'm starved." He murmured.

Millie gave him a flirty smile as she wrote down his order.

"Well, then. Lets get your appetite sated." She whispered and he gave her a grin as his eyes twinkled in the muted lighting.