Chapter 30

Hey everybody! I've got a new chapter for you!! I really, really hope you like it. I am working on the next chapter now. First off-I love this gif^^ (Hopefully it uploaded right) I think it really speaks of Ethan, how one minute he has these feelings and he shows them and then the next he is cold, hard and emotionless. Anyways! I can't even begin to tell you how FRIGGIN' excited I am for you guys to see what is going to happen. EEK! Anyways, I hope you are all doing wonderful. Thank you SO much for all of the votes, comments, shares, etc. I never could thank you enough or show you even a little bit of my unending gratitude. Thank you! ENJOYYYY! I love you all. -Hannah

********************

CHAPTER 30: "Okay, I am done!" Syd announced as she stepped back. Alice looked up with a smile, standing to look at herself with a soft intake of breath. Her hair was in large curls that fell down her shoulders in beautiful onyx waves. Her eye makeup was a deep gray smoky eye that brought out the blue in Alice's eyes and a simple nude gloss covered her lips.

"Oh, Squid! I love it!" Alice said truthfully and turned to hug her best friend.

Syd chuckled and pulled back.

"I know I'm sooo fabulous," She said dramatically as she flicked her pony-tail. "You get dressed. I'm going to go get ready myself." She began to grab her things as Alice grabbed her dress from the bag on the bed.

"Oh! And you and Ethan don't have to wait for me. I'll just see you there."

Alice nodded and they said goodbye before she left Sydney to finish getting ready. She slipped on her dress, finding it as beautiful as it had been earlier-if not more. She wore some nude ballet flats and a small diamond pendant necklace that hung in between her breasts on a glittering silver chain.

Taking one last glance at her reflection and nodding with satisfaction, Alice made her way down the stairs and looked left and right for Ethan, only to find him standing by the big bay window-once again, looking down at his phone with a frown.

Once he heard Alice, his head snapped up and his gaze lazily raked over her, a slow hot lick over her flesh.

She let her eyes do the same and her knees almost gave out on her.

God, he was a gorgeous man.

He wore a simple, crisp white dress shirt with dark grey pinstriped slacks, a crease crisp enough to cut butter going down the middle of each leg while his hair was pulled back, from his face, showing the strong, hard line of his jaw as it clenched and unclenched.

Without a single word, he was stalking towards her, his long legs eating up the floor until he was right in front of her, pushing her back up against the wall and kissing her senseless.

His hands landed on her hips, tracing small circles into the material of her dress as his tongue toyed with hers in a warm dance that had her breathless.

He pulled back with a low growl.

"Fuck, Alice." He said against her neck and the butterflies that danced in her bellies fluttered faster and faster until she thought she would float.

"Wow," she murmured breathlessly and he let out a hoarse laugh against her skin. "Wow, is right, babe."

He pulled back.

"You never fail to steal the breath from me."

Alice stared at him, feeling herself fall deeper and deeper into the pools of his gaze. "You're pretty damn good at it, too." She managed and he chuckled as he pulled back from her.

"We better get going, otherwise I won't care if we aren't able to make it tonight."

As if demonstrating his point, he leaned in to nip at her lower lip, watching as her blue eyes flamed with desire and need.