A/N :)

Hey everybody! How are you all doing? I hope you are doing fan-tabulous! So, I wanted to really quick let you guys know what has been going on and why I haven't been able to post! The first thing was, I am entering a contest. I thought the deadline was sooner than I thought so I was hurrying to get the book that I am going to be sending in-done. But, I found out that the deadline is actually on June 1st-which is coming up fast, now. So I've been trying to get that done for the contest because there are some amazing prizes for whoever wins. I don't know if I even will win, but a girl has got to try, right? So, I have been working on that and then I went on vacation to Hawaii :) So, I was busy there for a little bit and then I had to fly home. As some of you know I have two chronic illnesses. Not contagious, no cure. One of the diseases I have is called Behcet's disease and it is a form of Vasculitis. Because of this, my blood does not clot. So I get really gnarly bruises, I bleed a lot more than normal and all of that. When I got back from Hawaii, I began to get sick so I went to the doctor and they were worried that I had a blood clot in my lung. A pulmonary Embolism. Long story short, I have been resting up and I am hopefully getting back to writing Amare and finishing it! I want you all to know that I DO have what is going to happen in this book planned out, so that should make it easier to upload because I won't have to worry about the all-known and VERY pesky writer's block. I wanted you all to know that I really have not forgotten about you or my books, its just been a very chaotic time in my life. I am working on uploading a new chapter tonight and planning on making it a little bit longer to make up for lost time, so if you need to-go back to the last chapter, catch up and all that. Thank you all for your true support, kind words and just overall lovely personalities. I wouldn't be able to have the energy if it wasn't for all the fans that I do have. Thank you all for being you. I love you and I just adore you.

Sincerely,

Hannah <3