Chapter 22

Hey everybody! I'm back and with a new chapter!! I've got everything all written out now so when I write all I have to do is sit down and write, so hopefully that will make things a lot easier so that you guys can get your updates (or as I like to say "fix" ) haha ;) But! I hope you all really enjoy this chapter. I will be uploading soon because I have it all planned. Now, I didnt know what song to post for this chapter because "Oh, Pretty Woman" is what she is singing to, but after that part the song that I am posting goes best with the rest of the chapter in my opinion. *gets goosebumps* So! Listen, listen! Maybe listen to both as you go along. I really REALLY hope you like! I love you guys! -Hannah

**************

CHAPTER 22: They had been driving for around 20 minutes in comfortable silence when Alice turned to Ethan in her seat.

"How long until we will be there?" she asked and Ethan felt his lips twitch.

"We still have about an hour and a half." He said and Alice sighed, frowning.

"Well what am I supposed to do?" she asked, pouting in an adorable way that had him chuckling softly at how fuckin' adorable she was.

He leaned over her to pull open the dash board just ahead of her knees, his knuckles grazing her inner thigh and making her breath catch as her pupils flared.

Ethan held back a groan as her lips parted and she swallowed hard. He cleared his throat as he handed her a large folded piece of paper.

Alice looked at it and then back at Ethan with a frown before she began to unfold it.

"A map?" she asked and he laughed again.

"Yes. You do know what they are, right?" he asked with a raised brow.

Alice thumped his arm with her hand as she bit back a smile.

"I know what it is! Why do you have one?" He glanced at her, giving her a look that said 'Really?''

She scowled at him. "Why don't you just have a GPS like everybody else in this generation?"

Ethan sighed.

"Okay, okay," she said holding up a hand as her delectable lips curled.

"Tell me this. You Amish?"

Ethan let out a loud laugh. "No! I am not Amish. I just like doing things the old way. Everybody relies on electronics all the time, every day and while I do, too, I think it is good to go back to your roots sometimes. Find out who you really are." He glanced at her eyes so intense she stilled before she smiled and shook off her unease.

"Okay. We will use my phone for this. Because, I can tell you right now if you make me use this map we will get deeper into the wilderness than Bear Grylls ever has." She mumbled and began to type in the address of where they were headed.

The diner where one of the victims, Millie, worked.

Once done and the robotic voice telling them where to go, Alice began to flip through the radio stations, humming softly until she found one that she liked, squealing.

"Oh my gosh!" she said. "I love this song! My dad and I used to dance to this song while my mom was getting ready." She said and turned up the volume as Roy Orbison's 'Oh, Pretty Woman' came on.

At first, Alice seemed embarrassed as she sung softly before Ethan began to belt out the lyrics.

She began to sing louder, rocking her shoulders back and forth as she began to lip sing. Ethan laughed, settling into his seat as he watched her from the corner of his eye.