Chapter 4: Helping Stiles

"I knew you would show yourself eventually." The leader spat. "You can't keep yourself away from your mate when you knew he's in pain. Pathetic. You should have just left him for dead. I mean, look at him. The pathetic little asthmatic with a broken ankle. He can barely even breath, I bet he doesn't even know what's happening right now. Hahaha!"

Everything he said was true. It was all true. Stiles was too preoccupied with all the pain and having an asthma attack that he really hadn't noticed that Derek was the one leaning over his body, or that Derek was there at all. All he knew was that he was in a lot of pain and it was making him really sleepy.

But Derek lunged at the two Hunters who were left standing. killing one of them and nearly killing the other. Derek could make out the sounds of the two hunters left alive gathering themselves together to make a hasty retreat into the dark forest. The Alpha wolf would have loved nothing more than to chase them down and rip out their throats, but to Derek, the only thing more important right now was to get stiles warmer and getting him to a hospital.

"Stiles? Stiles babe, where's your inhaler? I need you to tell me where your inhaler is so I can find it."

Stiles couldn't give Derek an answer. He was struggling too much with trying to breath that he couldn't get one word out. And with his injuries as well as lack of oxygen, Stiles was starting to get tired, and not the good kind of tired either. The only thing stiles could manage was to point in the direction of his inhaler. Derek, seeing stiles point, picked his mate bridle style and jogged in the direction of where stiles was pointing. After jogging for a minute or two, Derek could smell Stiles scent very strongly in the same area where the ditch was. Derek stopped and used his werewolf sight to locate the inhaler.

Derek found Stiles' inhaler hidden among the brown dead leaves. Picking up the inhaler, Derek shook it before uncapping it and bringing down to stiles.

Stiles however, was still finding it hard to concentrate on what was happening. All he knew was that he was some place cold, but at the same time safe and warm.

Derek was holding Stiles up by the shoulders to prop him up, his mates head lulling onto his chest. Stiles' legs were laid out in front of him with his arms hanging limply at his sides.

However, when Derek put the inhaler in between Stiles' lips and pushed on the top releasing the medicine, Stiles did not respond. He didn't take a breath of the inhaler, he didn't move, he didn't even blink.

"COME ON STILES! I FOUND YOUR INHALER! All you need to do is breath for me, please Stiles." Of course, Stiles didn't respond, even when Derek kept pressing down on the inhaler.Finding that what he was doing was going nowhere, Derek thought it best to gather the rest of the pack.

So picking up his precious mate he let out a fearsome roar, his eyes glowing red and his fangs coming through as well.

When Derek had finished his roar, he made a mad dash for the old burnt down Hale house, where his black Camaro was park outside. Along with Stiles Jeep, Scott's bike and Jackson's car.

When they arrived at the house, Scott and the others were just emerging out of the tree line that surrounded the Hale House.