Chapter 12: The loft part 2

Stiles' POV

"I'm tired just watching you climb the stairs. You know that I can walk up to the loft just fine. You really don't have to carry me all the way to the top. At least let me carry my own crutches. Just because I can't use one of my legs doesn't mean that my hands are useless." I explained to my boyfriend.

Once we had stepped foot into the building Derek had grabbed my crutches and picked me up gently, placing me over his shoulder so that my butt was right next to Derek's face and I was facing backwards.

"Shut up Stiles. We're almost there anyway. And if you say one more thing about walking up these stairs yourself, I will bite you." Derek growled out as he lightly spanked my butt.

"Der! Don't slap my butt! You big meanie." I huffed out.

"Would you rather me bite it instead? I have a great view from this angle, so I can bite it if you wanted me to." Derek said in a deep voice, I knew he was starting to like the idea of marking my body right where we were on the stair case.

"Not while we're walking up the stairs Der."

"Maybe later then. But, oh, that's right. We can't do anything while you still need that oxygen tank. Too bad. Maybe next time."

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?! You said all that, so I would be all hot and bothered and then you would shut me down! No fair!" I pouted like a small child when I final realised Der's plan. He did all that on purpose.

"See Stiles, we're here now. So you can stop squirming."

"So you can put me down now?"

"I said we were here. I didn't say that I would put you down when we reached the door."

I knew he would do this. I am perfectly capable of walking on my own. But nooooo, Mr. Touch my mate and I'll rip your throat out with my teeth just has to carry me everywhere. I'm not that useless you know Derek.

After Derek opened the loft door he made a direct b-line for the couch.

"I'm going back to the car to get the oxygen tank. When I get back I expect you to still be sitting on this couch. Don't move, don't get up. If you need something wait for me to get back."

"Yes sir. Mr. sourwolf sir." I replied sarcastically, with a sloppy salute as I flopped back onto the couch.

"I mean it Stiles. Do. Not. Move." Derek said using his Alpha voice and pointing at me as he said each word. But seeing as I'm human his Alpha voice doesn't work on me. But I didn't bother pointing it out to him.

"Okay, okay. I won't move I promise." But for some reason this couch was making me sleepy. All I could do was lean back into the soft cushions of the black material couch.