Sonia's Creation

Chapter Seven

Sonia's Creation

Sang's POV:

"I'm here!" I announced as I walked through the door. There was a stampede of small feet.

"Aunt Si-Si!" Chorused down the entryway.

A little bit of history here. Shortly after the cruise ship fiasco, Kevin left the group to marry Mindy. He just didn't want to be a part of the group anymore. He and Kayli had never hit it off anyways, more brother/sister rather than lovers. However, according to Kayli, she and Blake had gotten together on the beach and nine months later Celia was born. In the course of that nine months, Blake and her boys actually warmed up to each other and started working together more. Turns out they were a pretty bad-ass team when they weren't arguing. So Blake joined the group. Then four years later, Vivienne and Roxanne were born. They were either Corey's or Brandon's. "Who knows, who cares", is what Kayli said. She was happy that they were healthy and happy. Axel is waiting. I am sure he will assert his word in the next few months about it. The newest member of the family is Alyosha. He is all Raven. A twelve pound toddler is what she gave birth to. Raven has been a doting daddy too. Someone so huge making goo-goo, gah-gah sounds is something to be seen, let me tell you.

"Yes, it's aunt Si-Si. Come and give me hugs." They did, and then they grabbed my hands and started talking all at once about Alyosha peeing on daddy Raven's head. I laughed as I let the girls lead me into the kitchen where Kayli was nursing the baby. "Hey, Sweety." I said to her as I gave her a half-hug so as not to disturb her and the baby.

"I'll be finished here shortly, then we can all head out. Do you have any idea what kind of dress you want? And are you sure you want us all to come? We can leave the kids here and just the two of us go," Kayli said, looking at me expectantly.

"Are you looking for a girls' day out?"

"Do I look that desperate?" She laughed as she put Alyosha on her shoulder for burping.

"Well, we need the girls to go with us. Because they are going to be my flower girls. And I promise I won't put you in anything unflattering." At that moment I noticed Raven leaning on the doorjamb smiling at Kayli and the baby.

"She's never unflattering. I have time for my boy. Girls need time together. And Sang, you are supposed to get three new holes in your head. Gabriel called." He took the baby from Kayli, and started walking and rocking him as he left the room.

I smiled at that. I really wanted that someday. I quit taking the pill, but these things took time.

Kayli stood up from table as she fixed her shirt. "Well, that's settled. Let me grab the girls and my purse and we are outta here."

We were out the door and on our way before I knew it. As we were driving along, I looked over to Kayli. "Kayli, guess what?"

"What, Sang?"

"I'm getting married!" I just had to say it out loud. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Hey, Sang?"

"Yes, Kayli?"

"I know. I am super excited for you. You know what else I know that you don't?"

I looked at her, "No."

"Seven days is all you get. Surprise!"

"Surprise Aunt Si-Si!" The girls bellowed in the seats behind us.

I knew we would have the wedding quickly, but seven days? I was speechless. How was all of this going to happen that quickly? One thing was for sure. We had the best teams available for anything life threw our way.