Honey, I'm Home

Chapter Eighteen

Honey, I'm Home

(Playlist – Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne)

Sang's POV:

I was a little over three months along; thirteen weeks to be exact. I had a little baby bump that I was always touching and talking to. I was still having some problems with morning sickness. Sean kept a good eye on me and so did Dr. Roberts. I argued with them constantly. All of these people needed help and I was the one being babied. I still never did quite recover from Kota and Gabriel leaving. I would crawl up into my window seat every night with my pillow and blanket and then fall asleep. I guess at some point during the night someone would come and get me down. I would wake up in bed with one my husbands snuggled up to me. I know I wasn't being fair. I spent plenty of time with them, but it just didn't feel right not having everyone home; or knowing they were where they're supposed to be. Yes, there was sex. Yes, there were fights. Yes, we laughed... but mostly, I kept myself busy. I spent a lot of time with Kayli and/or the girls and Alyosha. I had also found out that Raven had left the same time Kota and Gabriel had. She wouldn't go into details other than he was to be going back to Russia to "save the world"... we hoped.

I tuned back into what Sean was saying while sitting in my favorite comfy place, the den of pillows. "At thirteen weeks, the baby is the size of a peach."

"A peach?" I made a circle with my hands and put it on my belly. "Just how big is this peach?"

He laid the book down, and made a much smaller "peach" with his hands and placed it on my belly. "That size peach."

"But my belly is so much bigger. Kayli hardly showed at all until she was like six months! I mean, I am not complaining. Just sayin'."

"Well, speaking of that. Starting about now, babies begin growing at different paces; some faster than others, some more slowly, though they all follow the same developmental path. Pookie, you have the absolute most adorable baby bump in the whole world! Victor is taking you maternity shopping later. So please be re-"

"Trouble! We're ho-ome!"

No! My body propelled itself forward. I was out of the pillow den and up the stairs before anyone had a chance to stop me. I came to a sliding stop in the foyer. Please don't let this be another dream; please, please, please. Standing in front of me were my Meanie and 52. I pinched myself. "Ouch!" They were real. I ran and hoped one of them caught me. Tears were already running down my face. "You're home! You're real and you're home!" Kota caught me cradle style. He looked down at me in awe.

"You're even more perfect than I remember." Kota ran his hand down the side of my face, then leaned in for a kiss. "And our baby?"

"It's the size of a peach this week," I said rather happily.

"Oy, share." Kota passed me off to Gabriel who kissed me equally as deep. Then he got down on his knees and kissed my belly. I started laughing. "You're perfect!" That's when I heard a clearing of the throat from behind them.

"Sorry guys. Might I introduce you to our Misses? This is Sang. Sang these are our fellow First Lieutenants, Charles Whitt and Jihoon Kwon." They each shook her hand and stepped back.

"Pookie! Don't take off like that. It's probably Luke playing a very cruel- oh. Remind me to apologize to Luke. How long are you guys in for? When is the party? I need to call everyone? Who are these two? Hi nice to meet you? I am Dr. Green, or Sean depending on the dirty stories they might have told." We went through introductions again.