The Beginning of Our...

Chapter Twelve

The Beginning of Our...

(Playlist – The Cello Song by The Piano Guys)

Sang's POV:

The alarm was way too loud. I had stayed at the Toma's house last night. I hit the snooze. "Five more minutes." I rolled back over. I felt like I wanted to puke. Must be my nerves. There was a knock on the door.

"Hello Sang. Waking time." It was Raven. I shot up and ran to the bathroom, he was right behind me. As I bent over to the toilet to empty my stomach, he grabbed my hair to keep it out of the way. I finished and sat back. Raven was quick to grab a cold washcloth and a small cup of water. "You ok?"

"Yeah, just nervous I guess."

"Maybe." His look was very skeptical. I gave him a half smile.

"Thank you for helping. Please don't say anything."

"Deal, for now. Time to start. Big day ahead." He helped me up. I thanked him again and he left the room. I really did feel much better. Whatever nerves I had had were gone now. So I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I had taken a shower the night before. Time to head downstairs for breakfast.

Everyone was already downstairs and around the large table. The girls had dug in to their breakfast, Kayli and her boys were waiting for me. I looked at Raven. "Are you sure eating is good with nerves messed up?"

"I feel good. Actually better than good. I am starving." I sat down, and everyone else began to eat. Raven just stared at me a moment longer and began eating as well. I even got seconds.

After breakfast, the real stuff started. Back upstairs I went. Alyosha insisted on being fed right then of course. A young lady from the Academy was going to be at the site in about an hour. She was doing not only my hair and make-up, but Kayli's and the three girl's as well. Brandon had already been taking pictures at breakfast. I had made funny faces after I got done blushing. After feeding was done, and everyone was dressed, we got into the vehicles and left for the site.

Kota's POV:

We were all dressed and ready to go. I kept reaching up and rubbing forefinger and thumb across the gift that Sang had gotten us. The necklace was a stylized A with heart. It reminded me of when she designed the patch for our "uniform" when we were at Ashley Waters. Only this was a bit... more. On the back she had engraved individual messages to each of us. Mine simply said "Love, 10". I was never removing it.

Owen looked at his watch. "Alright boys. It's time. Let's go have one of the best days of our lives. He smiled. He was high on love.

"Luke, do you have the ring?"

"Of course." And off he went. Everyone filed out. I was the last man in the room. There were no doubts, no bits of trepidations. All I felt was excitement and hope that she loved every moment of tonight. I hated the fact that we had concealed our leaving tomorrow. We would tell her while driving to the Shaw Air Force base. Well, time to go meet our bride. That had such a nice ring to it...

Everyone was seated and we were all anxiously waiting. We only had a few blood relatives in. The ones who had stuck by us through thick and thin. Then our Academy family.

The music had started. We turned a bit to see Kayli start walking down the aisle first. She really did look ravishing in a platonic sense. Her gown was a long silk organza in a blush color, with a sweetheart neckline and a jewel embellishment around her waist. Not far behind her was Celia in her matching dress. Then Roxanne and Vivienne, who were throwing rose petals everywhere, while whispering to people, "Aunt Si-Si's coming!" Then ran straight to their mother giggling.