Hallelujah

Chapter Eleven

Hallelujah

Special thanks you SMChick (Shana) for her wonderful artwork and making such a beautiful grooms piece! And thank you TheoneRae for pinch hitting as Beta ;) Much appreciated!

Sang's POV, Two days before the wedding:

A week had passed far too quickly. I had spent plenty of much needed time with each of my boys. I was a little, um, late; but that would be hoping for too much. This had happened before, and that was just because of all the stress. I had started again as usual the next month. I wasn't even going to go there this time. I thought of saying something to Kayli, but she would talk to the boys and there we would go again. Plus, she has been in a weird mood all week. I had wanted her to go shopping with me on Thursday to get the grooms gifts, but she politely declined. So I went alone.

I had looked in all the usual shops. I went to the mall. I drove past restaurants. So many places, so many firsts, and memories. I went to Ashley Waters High School and pulled into the parking lot.

"Wow, nothing has changed." I got out, walked to the football field bleachers and had myself a seat right about where I sat at my first game. After about ten minutes, I walked down to where we sat outside for lunch. Then it hit me. I jumped up and ran to the car.

Driving straight to the jewelry story we used, SMChick, and spoke to our jeweler, Shana, about my idea. I couldn't wait! Shana and I had sat down for the consultation. She got right to work. I waited while she engraved what I would hope to be the best gift for the grooms.

When I got home several hours later. I hopped in the shower, then changed into my favorite pair of jammies. White gauze shorts and a matching top. Comfy clothes! I went to each of their rooms putting a box on their dressers where they couldn't miss it. I really hope they liked it. As I got closer to Gabriel's room I heard him playing his guitar.

Gabriel's POV: Playlist – Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley

( https://open.spotify.com/track/74X1epeRufHckhuX1KFD04 )

It had been a busy day finishing up with the wedding stuff. Fu*k I was tired, I was worn out, excited, and worried. Everyone had gone next door to talk and goof off. Sang was out doing stuff on her own.

I sat up and pulled out my old electric guitar. I began the process of polishing it, then tuning it, and finally hooked it to the small amp I had. I strummed it a few times, now that I could hear it, I went and climbed up into the bay window. I didn't want to leave my home. It was one thing to leave for an Academy job, but leaving for war, that was a whole different thing. Before I knew it, I was playing Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley. So I started singing to it. There was a small shuffle as the door opened and closed. Sang walked in, laying something on my dresser, the she went to my bed. She laid on her stomach, rested her chin on her hands and kicked her feet up in the air.

She looked perfect. The moonlight was shining through the window. It caught her so beautifully. She looked so enchanting right there. If I never returned, this is how I wanted to remember Sang.

I finished the song, laying my guitar in the window seat. I stepped down, walking over to her. I bent down on one knee and kissed her. Soft at first, tender. Rising up, she met me and we wrapped out arms around each other. I know she didn't know Kota and I were leaving, but the moment was timeless. Magic. Movie magic. "I love you Trouble; Sang. Always remember that. No matter what."

"Meanie. You never call me Sang." She looked at me straight in the eyes. She was a captivating goddess. It took all my willpower not to tell her right then and there. "Meanie, I love you too. I will always remember that." Then she pulled me down into the bed with her.

"Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew her body, which was clad in a white button up shirt....

(Little tid-bit of information. When I decided to finally write. This is the scene that started it all. Gabriel in the window playing this song for Sang while she lay on the bed listening. Who knew it could turn into all of... this! I appreciate every one of you guys reading this. I hope that you continue to read this fan-fic. It is very important to me. I would love to hear more feedback. Thank you again!)