Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N: This is a pretty fluffy chapter, so you're welcome :)

Is it sad that I already have the sequel to this book planned out XD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

Also, I've been putting off writing because I've been watching Supernatural, so I wrote this in like an hour.

Derek

"What the hell are you talking about?" I demanded, eyes locked on Stiles. There was something going on here, and I was a little offended he waited until now to tell me. Even if he thought keeping it to himself would be better, I thought we'd be past the keeping secrets. Then again, our relationship was very confusing.

"When I disappeared for those two days. I told you I lost track of time, but I lied. This guy, he pretended to be you, Derek. He lured me to this building, and when I figured out he wasn't you, he killed me. Then brought me back and tried to get me to talk, but I refused. I wasn't going to put Lydia in danger. So he told me he would curse me, and I didn't think he actually would, but obviously he did," Stiles replied, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"You lied to us? To me?" I responded, trying not to get angry, but he lied to all of us about something so important.

Stiles scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Wow, Derek. I tell you I was killed and cursed, and that's all you care about? I was going to tell you when the time was right, I'm not stupid. Although you probably think I am." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked away, pursing his lips in annoyance.

"I don't think you're stupid, Stiles. I just think you should have told us as soon as we found you," I said gently, not wanting him to get angry with me. Stiles opened his mouth to say something, but then abruptly turned on his heel towards the door. "You're not leaving again," I called after him, beating him to the door and grabbing a hold of his shirt. I carefully pushed him back against the wall with my hand pressed firmly against his chest. "Stiles, we've been through this once already when you were drugged. That was torture for all of us, but mostly you. I'm not letting this happen again. You're too important to me. We're going to find this damn coven and they're going to fix you, or we'll kill them all and find someone else who can help us. Until then, you're not leaving my sight."

"But-"

I quickly shoved my hand over his mouth and gave him a stern look. "No buts, Stiles. I'm not risking your life. You're staying by my side, or Liam's. You don't have a choice in this matter. After you're sane again, make all of the decisions you want. Until then, you're not leaving." Stiles slowly nodded, so I removed my hand, revealing his smile. "What're you smiling about?" I asked, actually confused.

Stiles shrugged slightly. "Just remembering how easy and uncomplicated things used to be, when you'd push me up against walls because I was annoying you. Fun times," Stiles laughed, awkwardly punching my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile.

"Come here, you loser," I mumbled, pulling him into my arms and hugging him to my body.

"GROUP HUG!" Liam screamed from behind, and then he was jumping into the hug and Stiles and I both wrapped an arm around him. Then Charlie jumped in on the other side, and Will behind Liam. Although I had my reasons to hate Will and be angry with Charlie, I didn't really mind at that moment. We all needed to relax for a few seconds, and this wasn't too bad.