Chapter Thirty-three

A/N: SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. Also, I changed Charlie's age from 16 to 14 because I just thought his age was too close to Will's age. So now Charlie is 14, almost 15. 

Derek

"Is now a bad time to make out?" Stiles asked from where he laid on the metal bed, his head hanging off the edge to rest beside my shoulder. It was the first thing he had said since we were thrown in here half an hour ago. He was too busy trying to find a way out, kicking and hitting the door, screaming for them to let us out. He gave up after a few minutes, but then spent another twenty laying there not speaking. 

I tried not to smile, because now was not the time. "Yes, Stiles," I replied. "But the faster we get out of here, the faster we get to make out. So help me." I turned to face him, so now I was staring down at him and he was grinning as he looked up at me. "Seriously, Stiles. Help me, so you don't die." I desperately wanted to get out of here so we could go home and get everyone safe. So we could save Liam and Malia, and so I could just have one day to relax knowing everyone was safe. 

He made a face and bit down on his lip. "What do you want me to do?" he mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. He seemed like he was in a good mood, which surprised me a lot considering the circumstances. Malia and Liam were hurt and we were all getting ready to be murdered, but Stiles was still smiling like an idiot. "I'm not good at this," Stiles added, and then pushed his fingers into his hair and pulled slightly. "Maybe if you kiss me, I'll get some ideas."

I pushed back a smile and shook my head, followed by an eyeroll. "Stiles, I'm serious. We have to get out of here." I took the hand that was in his hair and wrapped my own around it, gingerly pulling it to my lips. "Come on, Stiles. We both know you come up with the best plans," I said as I kissed his fingers, and then the palm of his hand before linking our fingers together and kissing his forehead. 

"I can't think when you're touching me," he muttered, but his cheeks were pink and there was a hint of a smile on his lips. 

"Sorry," I whispered against his ear, pushing his hand back towards his chest. "I'll let you think and come up with an amazing plan, and then I'll touch you." I smirked as his jaw dropped slightly and then quickly snapped shut. I laughed a little. "Unless you don't want me to touch you." I knew that would get him, because the look on his face was priceless. 

"I didn't say that," Stiles replied quickly, eyes widening a bit. "I definitely didn't say that."

"Good," I retorted, tracing the outline of his lips with my thumb. "Then help me figure out a way to get out of here." I softly placed a kiss to his lips, and it only lasted a couple seconds, but it motivated Stiles to start thinking. 

He sat up as soon as I pulled away and turned himself to face me. "Okay, so we have no idea where Will, or Charlie are? That's great. We'll have to find them too, and we'll have to figure out where they're keeping everyone else. That means. . . shit, Derek. There's no point, I'm going to die." He scrunched his eyebrows together and buried his fingers in his hair, pulling as he tried to think.

"No you're not," I said, rolling my eyes. "First we have to figure out how we're getting out. Obviously the doors are guarded and-"