Chapter 2:

A/n: here is chapter 2!

Thank all of you who have comment, liked or just read my story. It makes my heart happy! Thank you!

Just to be clear, I will probably name the chapters, but not right now. I need to do some chapters firts.

Anyway, enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

''To where?'' I asked. I tried to hide the dread and unease in my voice, but I guess it didn't work, becaue mom looked away.

''I don't know. To another city maybe. So he wont find either me or you. That's why I'm overworking right now. To ensure our safety.''

I just looked at her. I don't know what to say. I want to move away from this place, from dad. But I don't want to move away from my friends.

When she saw I fell into thought, she walked to me. She laid her hand on my shoulder and kneeled so she faced me.

''I know it will be hard for you to leave your friends. But this is the only way.'' She looked straight in my eyes. But she soon walked back to her chair. She was totally determined to get away from dad. With me. She wont leave this place without me.

That's why it hurst so much..

''I know.'' I finally said to her. She smiled and walked upstairs. I heard as she closed the door to the bathroom and as the shower went on.

What should I do? What should I do?

I know that we will only get hurt as long as we stay here with dad, but he might change, right? Everyone can change. But even still, mom wont ever stay by his side ever again.

There was one time when dad caught up her in looking at a new house one evening. He beat her up and pretended he didn't know anything. Mom didn't leave her bedroom in two weeks..

Yeah! I had to live with dad hissing at me, get punched everytime I did something he didn't like or just get slapped in the face if I was just in his way.

But I've get used to it. And so has mom, it's just that she is overworking so much. Which makes her tired, so it's easier for dad to beat her up like a pulp.

Why we haven't called the police yet, you may think? The answer is simple. We can't afford that right now. We live in a small house. Dad doesn't work anymore due to his drug abuse and mom have to pay for rents, shop things for us to live with; like food, clothes, medicine etc.

If we call the police, dad wil get the house, the money, everything. Everything has HIS name on it. Well, except for my things, but all those big things.

But it is still thanks for dad that we are still alive after all. Even though he beats us up all day, he hasn't killed us yet. And for that, we can be gratefull..

A/n: end!!!

...

I don't know what to write!!! *sweat dropp* It's so awfull! *embarrassed*

Hope you like it!

See ya

^_^'