Chapter 16

A/n: hello ^^ sorry for the late updates, I've been quite lazy recently!

Anyway, enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kai, Miwa, Izaki and Morikawa walked to the restaurant and meet up with thee others. Kamui laid on the floor and held his hand on his stomach. Eiji and Reiji too. Misaki was angry at them. Emi and Mai sat on the bench and talked. Shingo, Aichi and Naoki sat on another bench and talked. Shin stood up and looked at his arm clock. He looked up and spotted the gang of Kai, Miwa, Izaki and Morikawa.

''Sorry if we are late.'' Izaki apologized.

Kamui sat up. He looked like he would die in any minute. ''What took you so long?'' He demanded to know.

Morikawa looked at Kai. Izaki sighed and Miwa giggled. ''Well Kai, what took so long?'' He said and giggled at his friend's irritated look.

He sighed. ''I was at a fortune teller. But she just ran away, can we go inside now?'' Kai asked and walked inside before the others. They followed and soon everyone was sitting at two tables. Kai, Miwa, Izaki, Aichi, Naoki, Mai and Emi sat at the first table and at the second one sat Shin, Misaki, Eiji, Reiji, Kamui, Shingo and Morikawa. 

The all had ordered different food. Kai had ordered a sandwich with chicken. Miwa had ordered a giant double cheeseburger. Aichi and Naoki had both ordered a hamburger. Emi and Mai had ordered fried rice. A very common meal. And Izaki had ordered just like Kai, a sandwich with beef instead of chicken.

At the other table, Shin had ordered a coffee and a sandwich with fish. Misaki had ordered rice as well. Eiji, Reiji and Kamui had ordered a giant cheeseburger with a large cola. (The others have ordered cola as well). Shingo had ordered a normal size hamburger and Morikawa.. He had ordered two double bacon burger and one double cheeseburger and two large cola. Along with that two large chips.

Kai just stared at Morikawa. How in the world could he eat so much? Kai looked at his own food. A sandwich with chicken, salad, cucumber, paprika and some spices with kebab sauce. And with that, a small chips and a normal size cola. That Morikawa can really be a show off sometimes.

When all of them had eat up, the split up once again. Only this time, Morikawa and Izaki had teamed up with Kai and Miwa.

'' I wonder where that fortune teller went off to?'' Kai thought to himself. She was kind of weird if you think about it..

Miwa, Morikawa and Izaki talked while they were walking. Kai was walking a few feets behind, in deep thoughts. They walked past a photo stand. Miwa wanted to take a picture. Kai disagreed at first, but after a while of discussion, Kai finally agreed. They walked in and Miwa said,

''Cheese!''

Izaki and Morikawa said it after him. Kai didn't say anything. But the pictures were great afterward. They kept on going and looking at different shops until it was time to close. They made their way back to the train station.

-

A/n: the end  ^^

I will try to update a little bit faster, but I can't promise..

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

See ya in next chapter ^^