Chapter 18

A/n: I apologize once again. I AM kind of a lazy person, and then there's Christmas soon and all..

Anyway, enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Kai's pov)

Finally, we made it back home. With that I mean the train station at Hitsue City. We went back to card capital in Shin's buss. We traveled around twenty more minutes before we were back at card capital. I said goodbye to the others and slowly made my way back 'home'.

But suddenly I got this bad feeling inside my head. Like something was wrong or that something bad is gonna happened. Something really bad.

Pushing that thought aside, I continued my path home. But the feeling was still nagging inside my head.

Now I stood a fem feets before my house. I saw a shadow in the kitchen window. It was probably only mom. But what could she be doing in the kitchen at this hour? She was probably only waiting for me to return. I don't know.

I walked to the stairs. Suddenly I heard footsteps on the other side of the door. And just like that, the door flew open and there THAT person stood, no one than my father. My eyes widen. He was not happy. He grabbed my blazer and pulled me inside the house.

He threw me to the floor. He turned his face and now stared right at me.

''Where have you been?!'' he demanded. I was to frightened to get up. So I just sat there.

''Haven't mom told you?'' I asked, choosing my words careful. I didn't want him to get angrier than he already was. He came forward to me and kicked me in my side. I fell to my left side. He took a few steps back and stared at me again. Then he asked the same question as before;

''I said, WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!'' he now screamed. He came forward one more time and kicked me in the same side as before. I heard a cracking sound and pain shot straight through my body. It hurt like hell.

''I am waiting for an answer!'' he demanded and took a few steps back again. I sat back up, but it was more difficult than I could have guessed.

''I-I was in the n-new shopping c-center with my f-friends from card capital.'' I finally said. He just stared at me for a second and just like that he came forward and gripped my throat. He lifted me from the floor. I took my hands to his and tried to release his hands. But I could feel my body weakening. It was hard to breath and my vision started to blur. After what felt like forever, he finally let go of me and I fell helpless to the floor. I coughed and hyperventilated. Dad stared at me for a second until a loud bang was heard on the door to the basement. And I guessed it was mom because I heard her voice but it was very weak. In fact, I could barely hear what she said I just heard her sweet voice now filled with anger, pain and concern. My eyes started to get heavy and it got only harder to breath. But I tried not to faint, and then I saw the door swing open...

-

A/n: the end!

I will try to update faster, but as I said before, Christmas is soon here and It will MAYBE be a little harder for me to write.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Untill next time!  ^-^