Chapter 3

A/n: here is chapter 3!

Well, I wont drag away with your time,

So.. enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Still Kai's pov)

A few seconds after mom went to shower, I suddenly heard footsteps on the stairs. But the shower was still on so it wasn't, couldn't be mom. It was my dad! I looked down at my bowl and ate in silence. He didn't even bother to say hi. He just walked to the cabinet and took out a cup. He filled it with coffee and sat at the chair beside me. I could barely breathe. I knew he was the person who didn't like to be disturbed in the morning. I quickly ate my cereals as quiet as I could. But what I didn't notice was that I had two eyes on me.

''Can you go out and get the newspaper.'' dad said to me. Wait, he talked to me? I nodded and walked outside, too scared to talk. I took on my shoes and opened the door.

When I were outside I closed the door and walked to the letterbox. I took out the newspaper and started to walk back to the door when I suddenly heard a loud scream. I froze In my action. I tried to look into the kitchen but it was blurry. But I managed to reveal two figures standing in the kitchen scream at each others. That's probably why he sent me out.

I waited outside, sitting on the stairs, for my parents to settle down, but they didn't. And it started to get cold. So I decided to walk inside, the biggets mistake I ever did.

When I opened the door everything was a mess. Two or three vases was destroyed and some books laid on the floor. I looked into the kitchen only to find my mom and dad yell and fight with each other. They threw some stuff, like a glass, a spoon and other things. But I don't have to say everything, do I? Dad finally noticed me standing in the doorway. He glared at me with his famous death glare.

''Didn't I tell you to go get the newspaper!'' He screamed at me. But after like two or three seconds, he noticed the newspaper in my hand. That made him only glare more.

''Go to your room and stay there!!'' He yelled at me. I quickly laid the paper on the table and quickly ran upstairs.

''Don't yell at him like that, he's your son!'' I heard mom yell at him.

When I got upstairs I ran into my room. I slammed the door and locked it. I turned off the lights and went to bed. I held to my ears to avoid having listening to my parents. ''Just make them stop already!'' I screamed. Why did it turn out like this?

-

A/n: The........ End!

(So dramatic!)

Anyway..

I would be really happy if everyone who reads my story, could give me some criticism or tips on how you want the story to continue.

I already know how I will continue, but it would be fun to hear what you think.

If I'm going to have something special, something happening, or so. So can I add it on the upcoming chapters. Just let me know!

Next chapter will arrive very shortly, so stay tuned!

See ya!

^_^