Chapter 17

A/n: I want to thank all of you who have read my book so far, it makes me happy!

I you think this is, like the last chapter, I promise you, It's not the last one! So you can all relax!

I hope you enjoy it!

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Kai's pov)

I actually didn't think this day would be so fun, but in the end I was wrong. We did many things and I have many photos. Especially from that photo stand. But I can't still figure out about that fortune teller. I don't get what she tried to say too me. Like two options and..

Beep, beep.

My phone beeped, again. I picked it up to see to my pleasant surprise that it was just mom who had textured me;

-I know you are out with your friends, but your ''dad'' are starting to get a little angry over here, so if you are finished soon, get home as quick as you can.   /Mom

Well, this is not what I had planned. I know that dad can get a little over frustrated but maybe not this much. Actually, if I'm gonna say the truth, he did get very angry one time. I still have a scar since then. So I think you might figure it out what happens if he gets a little 'over angry'.

We are finished and are on our way back home. But the train trip is pretty long, so I don't know when I'm home.   /Toshiki

(Kai's mothers pov)

That's not good. What am I supposed to do? If Toshiki gets here, there's no guarantee what he will.. I have to try to get my x- husband away until Toshiki gets home. What I'm I supposed to do..

My thoughts were uninterrupted when my husband flew out in anger. He cursed everything around him and started scream;

''WHERE IS TOSHIKI!!''

I shrugged my shoulders. Maybe a little to quick. I didn't want him to know. But he just glared at me, finally understanding my and Toshiki's little secret.

You see, my husband have always had this ability too read other people, like an open book. Even how he is now, he can still read people. It's almost like he can see into another human's soul. Especially me.

And he have always known that Toshiki and I have a bigger bond than he and Toshiki. Especially after everything that's happened.

He took my arm with his strong grip and threw me down to the basement. I rolled down the stairs and landed on my back. My x- husband locked the door from the inside of the house. Damn it! What am I supposed to do now! There's no telling what he will do to Toshiki once he gets home! I ran up the stairs and tried to break the door. It didn't work. Scratch that! I picked up my phone and tried to call my son, but there were no signal. Screw this! I kneeled down on the floor and I began to cry, finally understand what I have accidentally done..

-

A/n: the end!

What do you think will happen too Kai and his mom?

I hope you enjoyed it!