Love Special!!

A/n: I know I haven't updated for a while. I have more books coming up so I kind of forgot to upate the books I already have.

This is the very last chapter of Kai's Family Problems. I hope you all liked it very much!

Warning: I suck at romance so I did as best as I could!  ^^'

_______________________________________________________________________

''I'm heading out mom! Bye!'' Kai yelled across the room. He opened the door and left to card capital.

Kai and his mom had just moved in to a new house, so now the way to both school and to card capital was much shorter than before.

Kai ran to card capital only to bump into a lilac girl.

''Tokura?'' he said as he stood up and dusted himself of.

Misaki looked up to meet the brunette. ''Kai?'' she said. Kai held out his hand and she took it. He pulled her up from the ground.

''What are you out running for?'' he asked. Misaki shook her shoulders.

''No valid reason. I just wanted to get some fresh air. Working in the store takes energy, you know.'' she said.

''Oh, I know a place. Come with me.'' Kai said and grabbed Misaki's hand without him knowing it. Misaki blushed but followed the brunette.

They arrived at a hill with flowers. On the hill was a bench. Kai moved to the bench and sat down, pointed for Misaki to sit down beside him. She sat down on the bench and looked at the sea of flowers.

''It's so beautiful.'' she said. Kai nodded.

They sat together in silence before Misaki broke it.

''How did you know of this place?''

Kai looked across the sea of flowers and seemed lost in thoughts before he answered. ''Usually when my parents would fight, sometimes I ran away. I found this place once. I've come here a lot of times since that day.''

Misaki looked concerned at Kai. She heard what happened to Kai and about his family from Aichi when the brunette was still hospitalized. She grabbed his hand. Kai turned his attention from the flowers to the lilac beside him. But he returned his attention to the flowers again.

''You know Tokura/Kai.. there is something I would want to tell you..'' they said at the same time. They looked at each others. ''You first.'' They said at the same time again. ''Together.'' Kai said. Misaki nodded.

''In 3,2,1.. I love you Misaki/Kai!'' They both blushed. ''You love me, Kai?'' Misaki asked. Kai nodded. ''Yes. From the moment we meet at card capital the first time. You were and are the most beautiful person I've ever seen.'' he said while blushing. ''You love me too? I thought I was an anti social jerk as Kamui calls me.''

Misaki shook her head. ''No, I've loved you for a long time too. I love e-every-thing a-about you..'' she stuttered and hid her face in her hands. Kai got shocked first but then he smiled. He hugged her and whispered in her ear. ''I love everything about you too, Misaki Tokura.''

-

THE END

A/n: so how was it? To cliché, right?

I'll see you In my next chapters, so stay tunned if you have the energy!

Bye!!