Chapter 7

A/n: here is chapter 7!

Without further ado,

enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Kai's pov)

I was glad I could tell mom what had happened without her freaking out. Well, on the outside at leats.

I walked to my laptop. I turned it on. When the computer had started I wrote in my password and I came to the main on the computer. I looked in my mail if my friends from USA had mailed me. But they hadn't. I logged out and changed the site. I wrote in vanguard club in the search box and I got into my school's vanguard club. Mr. Mark hadn't wrote in anything new. Not in the updates and not something personal to me neither. I put down the lid of the laptop. I stared up at the ceiling of boredom. I closed my eyes and let the quietness catch me. Suddenly I heard a loud bang downstairs. I got curious and I walked to my door. I laid my ear on the door as I tried to listen to what was going on.

''Don't ever show your faces here again!'' I heard my mom yell and then she shut the door with a loud bang. She probably sent away dad's companions. I laughed. I walked to my window. I opened it and let the cold gentle wind catch my hair. I stared out at the park I could see from my room. The park had a special force that always pulled me there. Whenever I felt bad, or when I where In deep thought the park always helped me to calm down and make me feel better. And no matter how much I wanted to go there at the moment, I can't. My parents are certainly not in the best mood right now. I can't just walk down there without them both to yell at me to go back to my room. And I can tell you, I don't want that!

No, it is enough as it is.

I saw the car from before drive away. They must have felt bad being thrown out like that. In some way, I sympathize with them but at the same I can understand my mother why she did what she did. It's dad's own fault for hurting my shoulder and threw me up the stairs. It's not like I feel bad for him but in some way I do. He is my father after all.

It started to darken more than it was before. It was too late to go to the park. Much to my sadness. I had received a message from Miwa few minutes ago. He had wondered if I could go to the amusement park tomorrow. I had of course said yes even though I now I really can't. I just wanted to leave mom and dad for a while. I know you would feel the same way.

But you know something strange? Even though dad hates me with all his might and heart, I'm kind of surprised why he always wants me home. Cause, everytime I go somewhere, he always calls me and demands me home. He probably thinks that I will go to the police. But still..

A/n: the end!

For you who reads Kai's Diary, I will finish it too. But right now, I feel like continue this story..

I don't know yet.

Well see.

Anyway,

See ya

^^