Chapter 13

A/n: hello, this is the newly updated chapter!

I hope you like it!

:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

[In the mean time- Kai's house]

(3:rd person pov)

Kai's mom just finished work and she was on her way back. She had finished her job earlier this day. She drove past the train and saw some kids and a man with green hair. Some of them had Miyaji academy clothes and some had Hitsue high uniforms. She could see some boys and some girls in different ages and..Toshiki! She stopped the car and looked at the boy. He had brown hair, a Hitsue high uniform, green eyes.. Yes. It was Toshiki.

''What is he doing all the way out here?'' She thought to herself. She looked at her son. He looked happy. He talked to a blonde boy which she presumed was Taishi. (Miwa's real name is Taishi if you didn't know). She smiled and drove away, happy to see her son around his friends and being happy for once.

She finally arrived at home. She parked the car and walked inside the house.

''TOSHIKI IS MISSING!!'' someone screamed right in her face. It was her 'husband'.

''What did you say!'' she asked, pretending like she didn't know.

''You heard me! He is gone! I've called him and texted him but he doesn't answer!'' he screamed. It was like he could burn up the whole house any minute if she didn't do anything.

''I can try asking him'' she said. She picked up her phone and walked to the kitchen. She already knew, but she didn't want Kai's dad to know they had a mom and son relation ship. She started the phone and wrote:

-Where are you?   /Mom

She sent it away to Toshiki. The answer came just after:

- Out with my friends at the new shopping center. Will be home 10, 11 o'clock.  /Toshiki

She read the text and got a small smile on her face.

''Well, what did he wrote?'' She turned around and saw her husband in the doorway. She had to lie or else..

''He didn't say where, but he said his out and doing some stuffs.'' she answered and turned of her phone before he could read Kai's message.

''I should have known. I bet he's at that card shop what it is now called.'' he murmured. He walked upstairs and closed the door to the bedroom, probably to sleep until Kai gets home. His mom sighed in relief. Toshiki was safe, for now at least.

-

A/n: the end!

What do you think of the story? Bad? Good?

Leave a comment and tell me, if you want ^^