Chapter 11

A/n: hello :)

Next chapter, at your service!

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

''I'm here!'' Morikawa screamed just behind me. We've just meet today and he is already annoying.

''What are you doing here?'' He asked me. It sounded more like he would start to cry any minute.

I just ignored him. I walked over to Miwa and took the seat beside him.

''If his gonna be like that the whole day, you're on your own.'' I said annoyed.

''Just bear with him.'' Miwa laughed. He smiled at me. I didn't answer back. I looked over to Aichi, Morikawa and Izaki. Morikawa was still sad that I joined on this little shopping trip. He probably guessed he wouldn't have to see me today. To bad for him.

''Alright, seems like everyone is here.''

I turned my eyes to the familiar voice. It was Shin. Behind him stood Tokura. Or Misaki. That's what you prefer.

''Let's get going.'' Shin clapped his hands. We all walked outside. I was right. He used the new bus instead of the old one. I took the seat at the back to the right and furthest to the window. Miwa took the seat beside me. Aichi and Kamui sat before us. Beside me and Miwa sat Naoki and Shingo. Before them sat Morikawa and Izaki. Before Aichi and Kamui sat Eiji and Reiji, Kamui's friends. Before Morikawa and Izaki sat Emi, Aichi's sister and Mai, Emi's friend. And before them sat Shin. And before Eiji and Reiji sat Misaki. Thus to the right of Shin.

When everyone was sitting on his seat started Shin the bus and drove away.

We finally arrived at the train station. I've gone in a train once. With my parents when I was a kid when mom and dad was still together. When we where a real family. This time, it was with my friends.

It was a bit crowded but it didn't hurt. Miwa sat beside me. I sat beside the window. My favorite spot. Both Morikawa and Naoki was as overexcited as a kid in Christmas. Maybe worse.

''When are we there?'' Morikawa asked.

''We've barley been going for two minutes and you're already asking?'' Izaki sighed. Finally someone who understands me! Morikawa growled but he let it go for now. Izaki sighed happily. He laid his hand on Morikawa's shoulder and smiled at him. But Morikawa smacked away Izaki's hand and crossed his arms over his chest. Izaki and everyone else laughed.

I fidgeted with my hands in irritation. It seemed like the others didn't know, but they attracted quite the stares from the others passangers. Some with stares that told you to shut up or get thrown out.

Just to be cleare. This isn't one of these kind of trains with rooms. This is a train with different parts. But you can still see each others.

But as those two kept being idiots, i found myself smiling. Somehow I couldn't stop myself. So I turned to look at the window instead, in case someone would notice..

A/n: the end!

...

I don't have anything to say..

So, I hope you liked it!

See ya  ^^