Chapter 14

A/n: without further ado,

enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

[Back at the gang]

(3:rd person pov)

Kai and the others had just arrived at the shop center after a few minutes walking. They had split up and walked to different shops but would meet up again at lunch time. Kai and Miwa had paired. Aichi was with Kamui, Eiji, Reiji, Naoki and Shingo. Shin was alone. Izaki and Morikawa paired. Emi had paired up with Mai along with Misaki because they was still to young to go by themselves and would probably end up lost.

Miwa wanted to go to the game shop, while Kai wanted to go to the card shop. But they agreed on going to the game shop. Miwa played a game called Sugar rush (from the movie Wreck it Ralph) while Kai looked at some kids playing a motion football game.

''You wanna try? The blonde asked.

Kai didn't answer.

''I know you want.'' Miwa teased him. He knew Kai loved football when he was a kid until he started play Vanguard.

''Can we go somewhere else now?'' Kai said.

Miwa gave up. ''If you want to.'' he said. Kai sighed in relief and walked out of the shop. Miwa followed him. They walked to the card shop. Kai cheered up when they walked in, but as soon he got annoyed. Morikawa and Izaki was in there.

Of course HE had to be in here of all places, Kai thought to himself.

''Let's go somewhere else.'' Kai murmured. Before he had any chance to slip out, Morikawa discovered them.

''Miwa! Kai!'' he screamed, making an echo in the entire room. Everyone stared at them. Kai sighed and Miwa waved. Morikawa ran to them and of course he had to trip on the floor. Everyone else giggled at him. Kai blushed and took a few steps away because of the attention. Morikawa was just to embarrassing.

''Auch, that did hurt'' Morikawa groaned. He sat up and took for his head and butt.

''You okay?'' Izaki asked.

''A great ninja master never cries'' Morikawa screamed. He had tears in his eyes, even though he just pretended like nothing had ever happened. When he stood back up he tripped by his own feets. This time he face-planted right on the floor. Everyone laughed, even Miwa and Izaki. Kai's face was dark red. He tried to hide his blushing under his bangs. Kai walked outside to cool down.

''He's just to embarrassing.'' Kai thought. He could see Morikawa cry from the inside of the shop. Miwa laughed while Izaki tried to calm him down. The shop owner stood and yelled at him. The others around giggled while feeling sorry for the kid on the floor.

Kai shook his head in disappointment and walked away. He didn't want to get more embarrassed than he already was.

He walked past Aichi and Kamui who had teamed up with Eiji, Reiji, Naoki and Shingo. But he decided to just continue his walk.

Suddenly he got the feeling someone was following him. Kai glanced back, but there was no one suspicious. Kai shrugged and continued his walk.

''Come to me and see your future!''

Kai looked around. He could have swear he heard someone talking to him. He looked at his right and saw a fortune- teller. She was starring right at him. Kai decided to walk to her.

''I can see your fate and future if you want to, only for 10 ryo.'' she said and hold her hands on her glob. Kai picked up 10 ryo from his pocket and gave it to the woman.

''I see it coming, something is coming to me.'' she said. She had closed her eyes to concentrate. She opened her eyes and said something in another language that Kai understand.

''I see it.'' she said. ''Oh my, boy.. Your future is..'' she grabbed Kai's hands and concentrated even more.

''You have two options..'' she said. She still held on to his hands. ''The first option you have is to run..yes, run like you ever have done and live, or..

A/n: the end!

What did she mean by that? Please leave a comment and find out in the next chapter of Kai's family problems!

See ya!