Chapter 21

A/n: it's getting pretty late over my place so I need to make this chapter quick!

Warning: blood mention and abuse

I hope you enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

(Kai's pov)

''So, you finally decided to get into the fun, huh?'' dad smirked as he glared at me.

To think back, I think I finally get what that fortune-teller tried to tell me. About those two options I had in my life.

Run- to leave everything and pretend like nothing matters. Run and hide the truth.

Step in- do something in your life. Take action or it will never end. Even if I have to die for it.

Or something like that..

We glared daggers. For one or maybe two minutes we glared daggers. I could really feel as if daggers pierced my very soul. My very life.

Dad suddenly came running at me. I stood my ground. As he was about to hit me with a punch, I dodges his attack by an inch. But my forgotten broken ribs suddenly made their pain known. But no matter how much it hurts, I can't back down. I need to endure it a little longer until the police arrives. And the ambulance of course.

''He, you think you are so smart huh'' he smirked. He slowly turned towards my way. He had something glimmering in his hand. My eyes widen at the object. It was a knife! But it was already stained in blood. And I know where that blood comes from. It's mom's.

He suddenly came running at me again. And again I tried to dodge his attack, but only this time he had a knife to swing around. When I dodged the knife a part of the blade hit my left side. I fell to the floor and clutched my left side. Dad glared at me. I tried to get up, but he quickly pinned me down on the floor by stepping on my arm. I yelled in pain. He bent down and placed his hand over my mouth to muffle my yell. But I have none of that! So I bit on his fingers making him scream and remove his hand. I tried to force my way up, but his foot was still on my arm. He used more of his weight and by now, it felt like my arm was going break.

I tried to kick him on his back but I'm not agile enough. Dad looked at his hand and saw as small drops of blood fell to the floor. He glared at me, as if he was glaring at my soul and wanted to burn it down. He then looked at the knife in his other hand. Then he smirked at me. Oh no! What is he going to do now?!

Suddenly he bent down again but he stabbed the knife on my femur (thigh bone). I roared out in pain. I tried to get the knife away but he still held me hostage on the floor. My whole body shook as he removed the knife only to stab my femur again. It was so much pain! My femur, my left side, my arm.. it all hurt to no end! I closed my eyes as hard as I could, to get rid of the intense pain. But suddenly, an intense pain was felt in my shoulder. I quickly opened my eyes only to see my shoulder being stabbed by the knife. I looked up at my father only to froze into his maniac smirk. I watched horrified as the knife was raised above my chest. The point where my heart was.

Was this it? Am I supposed to die at this man's hands? I closed my eyes, ready to feel pain and ready to meet the darkness but the pain was never felt.

I cracked my eyes open only to see to my relief that the police where here along with the ambulance people. Two men was with mom and two ambulance men made their way over to me. They said something but I couldn't hear what they tried to say. My vision blurred until darkness took hold of my sight and all my senses was lost.

-

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Gotta go, see you next time!  ^^